Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

Chipotle: Buy One, Get One Free Burrito coupon (Facebook offer)

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a Buy One, Get One Free coupon from Chipotle!

Just watch a 90-second commercial and then you can print a coupon for a free burrito at Chipotle when you purchase another one. This coupon expires March 3, 2011.

Thanks, Cha-Ching on a Shoestring!

1. Mrs. B. says

Thanks so much—Chipotle is expensive, but a great-tasting splurge for us!!

I’ve been all over the Facebook stie of theirs….but can’t get find the video. Help appreciated!! Thank you.

2. Jenna says

This isn’t a true “facebook offer” as I didn’t have to login or click on “like” to get to the coupon- just watched the video and it unlocked. Love it! Thanks!

3. Trish K says

I printed it and used it for lunch today! A co-worker and I went halfsies and it worked out to 7.99, or 4 buck each for lucnch! Love it!

4. Cassie says

Just used my coupon I got in the mail Tuesday, I think I signed up on their website or something and every once in a while they mail this coupon.
    Now I’ll have to get another! I can’t get enough of chipotle! They also have the tastiest homemade chips and guacamole!

5. Mary says

I do not have a facebook account so I was excited that I did not have to sign in and I was still able to print the offer!!!

6. Olivia says

If you register your e-mail address on their website, you can select to receive e-mails pertaining to your local area. While sometimes they are just blurbs about new stores opening up, I have received a couple BOGO coupons before. :)

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy