$1/1 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats cereal printable coupon

Update: It looks like this coupon is printing for the Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats With a Touch of Fruit in the Middle. :(

Print a coupon for $1/1 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats cereal plus a number of other Kellogg’s coupons when you log into the Kellogg’s site.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

1. SHELLEY says

I love frosted mini wheats. BUT their new mini wheats with fruit in them are gross. Their too sweet or something.

2. Julie A. says

For me, the Frosted MiniWheats Q looks like it will be for ANY Frosted MiniWheats. Then, when I log in it the same one from before for the “Touch of Fruit in the Middle” Frosted MiniWheats. It’s a little bit confusing and misleading. I would LOVE a coupon for ANY Frosted MiniWheats – my kids really enjoy them!

3. lise says

It says the website enables cookies and I had to enable cookies in order to get the coupons. I decided not to do it.

• Jay says

Yes, the Kelloggs site requires more cookie access than any other corporate coupon site I’ve seen. I enable my cookies, print the coupons I want, and then go to my cookie list and delete!

4. Colleen says

When I logged in it only offers the kind of Mini-Wheats with “a Touch of Fruit in the Middle.” I like the regular kind. Is your coupon for that kind too or is yours for the regular kind. I wonder if your options vary by zip code like on coupons.com.

5. Julia says

I printed 4 of these coupons, took them to Meijer where the Mini Wheats are priced 5/$10 and the coupons scanned just fine. So although the photo shows the Fruit in the Middle and even states that, they scanned and took off the $1 no problem. (I did go through the self check out lane.)