$0.50/1 Starkist Tuna pouch printable coupon — two new links

There’s a $0.50/1 Starkist Tuna pouch printable coupon here and another here (hosted on the Target site, but it’s a manufacturer’s coupon).

If your store doubles $0.50/1 coupons, this should make for free or very inexpensive tuna pouches when paired with a sale. Some Kroger stores have these on sale for just $1 right now, making them free after this coupon.

Thanks, Money Saving Madness!

Comments

1. Jack says

I have successfully dowloaded the coupon installer at both sites – but i am unable to print any coupons. i just keep being taken back to the coupon installer page. any suggestions?

• Rae says

Are you using something other than IE? I use others for general use but use Internet Explorer for printing coupons because the other browsers give me problems

2. Jay says

I printed the two at the Target site first, and then it wouldn’t let me print any at the Catalina site – said that I exceeded the household limit.

• Leah says

Target wouldn’t print for me either until I switched users (as in, logged out of the user name on my computer I was using on my computer, and logged into another user). I have noticed that ecentives coupons are usually offered 2 per USER rather than IP address, so I was able to print a few extra.

3. Gail says

Thanks for the link. Who doesn’t enjoy tuna? I was able to print the coupon using Firefox. I keep both Internet Explorer and Firefox on my PC. Smartsource coupons however, are a problem for me on either system, and there is no customer support, just automated responses.

4. Esther a homeschool momma in Mid-Michigan says

Thanks for the link Crystal :)
    Yet another source for printable coupons!
    The only bummer is that it only prints 2 coupons per page, sometimes just one :(

5. Kathy says

I was able to print the 2 from Target but none from the couponnetwork. 2 is better than none. You can only print 2-thinking from your computer, maybe. I wonder if you went into your local library if you would be able to print more? Glad I have the 2. Great coupon-thanks!