Walgreens: Deals for the week of January 23-29, 2011

Here are the best deals at Walgreens this week, with thanks to Mercedes for her help with compiling these:

COUPON DEALS

Jell-o Regular or Sugar Free – $0.50 with in-ad coupon
Buy 3 and use $0.55/3 printable
$0.31 each after coupons

Old El Paso Taco Shells $0.99
Buy 2 and use $0.60/2 printable
$0.69 each after coupon

Kleenex Facial Tissue – $0.89
Buy 3 and use $0.50/3 coupon from the 1/2 SmartSource insert
$0.72 each after coupon

Hamburger or Tuna Helper – $0.99
Buy 3 and use $0.75/3 coupon from the 1/2 General Mills insert
$0.74 each after coupon

Stayfree Maxi Pads (14-24 ct) – $1.99
Buy Buy One Get One Free here (IE) here (FF)
$0.99 each after coupon

Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo – $1.99
Use $0.75/1 coupon from the 1/23 SmartSource insert
$1.24 after coupon

REGISTER REWARD DEALS

Omega Smart Ultimate Super Critical Fish Oil at $10
Submit for Try Me Free Mail in Rebate Offer Form Prints at Checkout
Free after Rebate

Buy $30 in Digestive Relief 25% off, Get $10 Register Rewards
Buy $20 in Digestive Relief 25% off, Get $5 Register Rewards

*Deal Idea*
Buy 7 Maalox Advanced – $4.34 (after 25% off)

Use 6 $5/1 coupon from the 1/9 SmartSource insert
Free plus overage after coupons and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Nivea For Men Arctic Freeze Shave Gel or After Shave at $3.99, Get $3 Register Rewards
$0.99 after Register Rewards

Buy 1 Got2B Hair Products at $4.99, Get $2 Register Rewards
Use $2/1 coupon from the December All You magazine
$0.99 after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Colgate Pro Clinical $3.49, Get $2.50 Register Rewards
$0.99 after Register Rewards

Buy 1 Gold Bond Body Wash at $4.99, Get $3 Register Rewards
Use $1/1 printable
$0.99 after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Pedia Care Cold Relief at $5.99, Get $4 Register Rewards
Use $1/1 coupon from the 1/23 SmartSource insert or printable here (IE) or here (FF)
$0.99 after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 2 Pantene at $3.50, Get $2 Register Rewards
Use $3/2 coupon from the 12/26 P&G insert
$1 each after coupon

Buy 1 Huggies Diapers at $8.99, Get $2 Register Rewards
Use $1.50/1 coupon from the 1/23 SmartSource insert or printable
Or use $2/1 coupon from the 1/23 SmartSource insert
Use $1.50/1 Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers
As low as $4.99 after coupon and Register Rewards

New to shopping at Walgreens? Be sure to head over and check out Walgreens 101 where I explain in detail how to maximize the mileage of your money at Walgreens. See the full list of deals at Walgreens this week over at Common Sense with Money.

Find

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walgreens deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walgreens deals post will be deleted.

Comments

1. Jaclynn says

Is this an error?
    6.99 to 2.99?

Glad Trash Bags – $6.99
    Use $1/1 Walgreens printable
    $2.99 after coupons

I don’t see the deal posted anymore. But here’s what my plan is with the Glad.

Glad Trash Bags, $6.99
      (use) $2/1 Glad Force Flex Trash Bags (Bricks printable)
      (use) $1/1 Glad Trash Bags, exp. 1-29-11 (Walgreens Book, Jan)

$3.99 after coupons.

• Kim says

there was a recent $3 glad coupon print out…it went pretty quick…that might be the missing $1 yall are seeing

• Missi says

I’m not sure about the CVS ECBs, but the Walgreen’s Register Rewards do expire (usually not until the following week or so). In college, I couponed for non-food items only. I had pretty good success by just using Walgreen’s and “rolling over” my register rewards (using them the following week or for a separate transaction). I hope this is helpful! I know it can be a bit overwhelming when you’re first beginning. You can do it!

There’s also a good deal on Resolve Carpet Cleaner
    ~I love this stuff…it works wonders!:

2-Resolve Carpet Cleaner – $5.99 (Buy 1, get 1 free!)
    + use two $1 off Resolve Carpet Cleaner printable coupon
    = $1.99 each, when you buy two :-)

For the Nivea men’s shave gel-there was a coupon book in the cardboard display for $1/1 face or body care product which made the shave gel free! woo hoo! Hubby needed that so I was happy paying $.99. The coupon was a nice surprise!

4. Mandy says

The Maalox deal worked in my Orlando, FL store. I purchased 6, 90 ct bottles, at $5.51 ea, and used 6, $5.00 off MF coupons, and got my total down from $33.66, to $3.66 and came away with $10.00 in RR. $6.34 profit!! I’m hoping to do this deal a few more times and with the RR’s from this and also some from last week’s Vick’s Sinex deal, I’m hoping to stock up on Huggies diapers big time!! Thanks for all your tips and info; your blog has helped me save my family so much money!! :)

5. Elena says

Question regarding this deal:
    “Buy 7 Maalox Advanced – $4.34 (after 25% off)
    Use 6 $5/1 coupon from the 1/9 SmartSource insert
    Free plus overage after coupons and Register Rewards”

Regarding the Maalox deal, is Walgreen okay to take the 5/1 coupon even if the price is under $5 each as long as the total amount is still more than the coupons?

• lisa says

Elena, yes this works. I did it yesterday at two different stores. Great deal. If you don’t have any available at the store, get a raincheck for this week’s price. The deal goes through next week.

6. Lori says

I bought 6 boxes of Kleenex tissues at Walgreens this morning and the register spit out a register reward for $1.50 off my next order!!