{Expired} Snapfish: 8×11 Classic Photo Book for $6.99 shipped — new code!

Update: It appears this code is no longer working.

The code I posted earlier for the $6.99 Snapfish Photo Book has expired, but there’s a new one available! Here’s how to get an 8×11 Classic Photo Book for just $6.99 shipped:

::Sign up for a new account or login to your Snapfish account.

::Create an 8″x 11″ Classic Photo Book and go to checkout.

::Use coupon code YAYFREEBOOK at checkout and it will knock off the $24.99 price and just charge you $6.99 for shipping!

Comments

1. Lisa says

Thank you! Just ordered my Christmas book, and won’t lose all those photos out in cyberspace.

2. Laney says

Thank you! I had my book saved from the last time but didn’t get it ordered in time. That made it quick and easy!

3. Sara D says

I used the previous code on a photo book (and it worked!). Does anyone know if I can get second one with this new code?

• Esther a homeschool momma in Mid-Michigan says

I just ordered two books today using both of the codes and they worked. I did order them at separate times because I didn’t have time to order them all at once so I did pay separate shipping & tax for each book. Still a sweet deal for excellent quality gifts :)

4. Stacy-Ann says

Yes, you’ll score another free book with this code. I can hardly wait to get my 2 free photo books!!!

5. BirgitJ says

Wow! Thanks, I just created a Christmas 2010 photo book and got it for $7.41 including shipping and tax!!!

6. Katie says

Does anyone know if this deal is only good for 20 pages? Do you pay the additional prices for any pages beyond that? Sounds like it would be asking too much for any number of pages to be free!

7. Tonya says

I just tried to use the YAYFREEBOOK code. It said that it couldn’t be applied to my order. I chatted with a customer service rep, and he told me that only certain people who had received an email from a Snapfish partner could use the code. I wonder if they realized that a ton of people were going to use this and pulled the code. Not sure…

The offer code YAYFREEBOOK is only good for customers who received the email with the offer code. Something about updating their flicker account…just wasted an hour arranging a book I thought I would be able to use the offer code for :-/