Scrapbooks Etc. magazine subscription for $6.99 per year

Tanga is offering a subscription to Scrapbooks Etc. for only $6.99 per year when you use coupon code SCRAPBOOK at checkout. You can purchase up to four years at this price.

Comments

1. Crys says

I don’t think I’ll be ordering any other magazines from this site. I ordered the Taste of Home subscription and received one magazine 3 months or so ago and that was it. I never received the last 2 months, even though I have seen them at Borders. I’m not sure if it’s Taste of Home or Tanga but either way, I’m annoyed that I haven’t received any others! Careful…it may actually be too good to be true. Perhaps the $4.99 I spent was actually for a single magazine even though the website said it was a year subscription.

Definitely contact Tanga and/or Taste of Home about this and they will refund your money and/or make sure you get your full subscription.

• Crys says

I will do that. I really do want the subscription! The magazine is great! I was just totally bummed when I saw the newest one AGAIN in Borders and realized I didn’t get it. It’s not the special holiday one either. I’ll contact them. Thanks!

Crys,
          It may be Taste of Home directly because I got a 1 yr subscription from them for my bday in April & received 1 issue! I was very upset when I would see one in stores that I never got. The subscription was paid through Taste of Home Directly and we still had problems. So far Tanga has been great for me, all the magazines I have ordered, I have gotten every issue:)

2. Vanessa says

I think this is a great deal. It’s rare to find crafting magazines at such a low price. I ordered 4 years, so I’ll cross my fingers that I receive it. Thanks for sharing.

3. Lydia says

I went to the Tanga website and the price is $24.99 for a subscription not $5.99. How do I get the $5.99 price?

4. jodie says

The subscription worked perfectly. I got the $24 price then added the coupon code and I chose the two year for $11.98. Thanks for the tip…I love the scrapbooking mags, but hate the price! :)

Hi – I just entered the coupon code SCRAPBOOK at Tanga.com and it came back with $6.99 per one year subscription. I’m wondering if I did something wrong or if they have changed the deal since your email came out. Thank you!

I entered the coupon code but it came back with $6.99 per one year subscription. Did I do something wrong or has the deal changed today? Thank you!

7. Jess says

I just ordered and the coupon adjusted the price down to 3.99 a year! i ordered a 2 year subscription for 7.98!