Rite Aid: Deals for the week of January 16-22, 2011

Here are the best Rite Aid deals this week, with thanks to Shannon for her help in compiling them. If you are new to shopping at Rite Aid or have questions about their coupon policy, click here.

Halls Cough Drops or Defense – $1.50
Buy 2, Get $1 UPR
Use $0.50/1 Video Values coupon
Plus use 2 $1/1 printable
Free plus overage after coupons and UPR

Rite Aid Facial Tissue, Bath Tissue, or Simplify Bath Tissue – $1

Free after coupon and UPR

Dove Shampoo or Conditioner – $2.99
Get $1 UPR
Use $1/1 Video Values coupon
Plus use $1/1 coupon from Sample Mailer
Free after coupons and UPR

See the full list of deals at Rite Aid this week here.

Find Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Rite Aid deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Rite Aid deals post will be deleted.

Comments

Select Skin & Hair Care Products, $2.99
    Earn $1 +UP Reward
    ~ Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion (10 oz.)
    Use $1/1 Vaseline Intensive Rescue Product, exp. 8-31-11 (Sample Mailer)
    ~ Dove Shampoo, Conditioner (12 oz.) or Stylers
    $1.50/1 Dove Hair Care Products printable
    $1/1 Dove Shampoo & Conditioner Jan. RA printable
    As low as FREE after stacked coupons and +UP Rewards

there is a $1.50/2 on the Dove.com site.

2. Karen says

FYI, the TGI Friday snacks do not produce an UP reward according to the sales flyer. However, they are part of the Resolution Rewards program (but even after that reward is applied, wouldn’t be free.) :) Hope this helps!

• Stephanie says

The TGI Friday potato skins DID produce a $1 +UP for each package for me. I bought 10 altogether at two different stores. (I’m in Upstate NY, if that matters) So, they are better than free. It wasn’t in the ad, but the tag underneath the sale tag had the information about the $1 +UP.

• Karen says

Oh wow! I was already planning to go back after learning the single RA brand tp rolls produce the $1 UP, too. I think I might have to check out FREE snacks! :) I’m glad I questioned your post to get more info. Thanks, Stephanie! (Love your blog, by the way. One of my faves that I follow!)

3. Karen says

Ooo, wait… the FACIAL tissue? Is it also on sale for a buck like the RA single TP rolls and the 4pks? If so, hot dog! I am back at Rite Aid a LOT this week!!!!

Karen- The Facial tissue and TP are now limited to one per Wellness card. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t disappointed if you buy more then one and don’t get the +Ups back:)

4. Jennifer says

Found Maalox @ our store regularly priced at $6.49. There is a $2.00 January Single Check Rebate. Combine this with a $5.00 coupon from the 1/9/11 paper for a better than free bottle of Maalox.

5. Sarah says

After seeing the TracFone with the “Buy and Save” dot, I called them to ask if the airtime cards are included, and they are. So I can get minutes for our cell phones which I’ll be needing to purchase anyway and get my $20 UP rewards, since I haven’t gotten them yet.