Parents magazine subscription for $1

Barnes and Noble is offering a subscription to Parents magazine for only $1. It’s priced at $9.97 but when you type in coupon code K9B9J4H at checkout, the price will knock down to $1!

Allow six to 10 weeks for your first issue to arrive.

Don’t forget to sign up for a free subscription to American Baby and BabyTalk magazine.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

• beth says

american baby the free magazine you can pick up at babies r us and baby depot have the 20% off amazon coupon

1. Suzanne says

I tried to buy it but when I went to check out it said it was no longer available…too bad, it would have been a great deal! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Just ordered it! Yay! And I also found a coupon code to buy ESPN magazine (on a different site), so I got 26 issues of ESPN magazine for $4.99 (regularly I think its like $49)! Happy Valentines Day to my husband! ;) lol

3. Eddie says

Do you think this would work to extend my suscription? Mine subscription doesnt run out until March of 2013. (I dont want two issues showing up each month!)

• jennifer says

Enter your information exactly as it appears on your current mailing label. That should prevent 2 copies.
      If not and you get two, call customer service and they will combine the two subs to extend it as you intended.

4. Angie says

Thanks! My subscription ran out in December, so this was perfect timing. I didn’t want to go without the mag, but didn’t want to pay the regular prices either. I also posted it to my Facebook account so that my friends can possibly get in on the deal. Thanks so much!!!

5. Keiva says

I have been buying the 20% off Amazon coupons on ebay. So can I just say thank you like a million times over! Now I will just get them from here! Awesome!

6. Eren T says

Awesome! My subscription ends in March, so this was PERFECT timing! Thanks! (Oh, and I went ahead and used Ebates too! Every penny helps, right?)

7. Sam says

Can someone tell me if they charge for the membership if I signed up online? I don’t want to pay for the membership. I just want to get this great deal. Looks like the code is still working.

Was there any shipping cost for this deal?