Kroger: Natural Valley Granola Bar catalina deal

The Nature Valley Granola Bar deal which is running at Walgreens is also running at Kroger stores (and affiliates). I’m guessing this deal is at other stores as well (if you know of another store it’s running at, let us know in the comments).

Through January 23, 2011:

• Buy 3 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Get $1.50 catalina good on your next transaction
  • Buy 4 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Get $2.50 catalina good on your next transaction
  • Buy 5 or more Nature Valley Granola Bars, Get $3.50 catalina good on your next transaction

They run this deal every year and usually all Kroger regions run a sale on Natural Valley Granola Bars during one of the weeks. Pair this deal with the $0.50/1 coupons here or here (there are also $1/2 coupons here) to score a great deal!

Thanks, Saving and Giving!

Be sure to sign up to receive the best deals at your local Kroger store as soon as they are available each week.

Comments

1. Linda says

Thanks for this. I usually try to do this one. My Kroger is funny about internet printables. I can use only two like ones per order. That means to get five boxes I would use 2 internet prints and 3 .75/2 from the 1/02 SS. That kind of makes the deal a little less good, but if those chocolate covered granola bars are included, they are definitely worth it. They are SO good! :)

2. Nikki E says

Randall’s has the Catalina deal going (also with BC fruit snacks, buy 5 get $3.00) the fruit snacks were on sale for 99cents and the NVGB were on sale for $2 (sale ended yesterday, I stocked up!!)

3. Lisa Myers says

Giant Eagle is running the catalina promotion also. And the granola bars are on sale through today (1/12/2011).

4. Sherri says

At Kroger, there is also an offer where if you buy 3 participating GM products, you get a free box of Cinnamon Burst Cheerios or Cinnamon Chex. Nature Valley granola bars are participating products, so don’t forget your free box of cereal when you do the catalina deal.

5. melissa martinez says

At my krogers are also funny about using internet printables they only use one printed coupon for certain item.

• Stacy says

@Kathy, They are priced at $2.49 each this week.

I hit the motherload 2 weeks ago when this started at Tom Thumb and they had the Nature’s Valley granola at 1.77 each. I got 24 boxes for less than $12! It could have been better, but my Tom Thumb store here in DFW only doubles 1st q. :(

6. Kathy says

Thanks, guys for the info. I’m trying to figure out is this will be a better deal at Walgreens or Kroger. I’m thinking Kroger because they will double up to 60 cents.