Kodak Gallery: 5×7 Photo Book for $1.99 shipped

Here’s how to get a 5×7 Photo Book from Kodak Gallery for only $1.99 shipped:

::Create an account with Kodak Gallery (or login to your existing account).

::Choose a 5×7 Photo Book and customize it.

::Go to checkout and use coupon code TGTFREEBOOK to get the price of the book ($9.99) deducted. You’ll only pay $1.99 in shipping costs.

This offer is good through January 9, 2011.

Thanks, Coupon Cravings!

Comments

1. Heather says

I just ordered one! Thanks for posting this. I ordered one in the fall and love the Kodak quality. (It is free for a 14 page book)

2. Stephanie says

Thanks!
    Just used this offer to create a memory book for my graduating senior daughter! : )

3. Brenda G says

Does anyone know if you can do it more than once? (meaning get more than one book). Would love to get one for each set of grandparents!

@Brenda G. – I don’t know if you can use this coupon more than once, but you usually cannot at Kodak Gallery. Something I learned a couple of years ago, though, was that you can create the book and order one free. Kodak Gallery saves the book exactly as it is, and within 2-3 months, likely they will run another promotion or another coupon and you can reorder the exact same book again for free or reduced price. I did this last year and started planning early for Christmas presents. By ordering them as I found coupon codes, I got enough for the grandparents and one for me!

If you don’t already have a kodak account, you get 50 free prints for signing up… I ordered the first of our wedding pics along with a 20 pg photo book and it was only $7 shipped!

Thanks! I just used this to make an eye spy book for my kids. I took pictures of my husband in various parts of town hidden in various places or behind people to create the ‘I spy daddy’ book. I’m so excited!