Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

CVS: Free Boiron Chestal Cough Syrup (unadvertised deal)

There is an unadvertised deal available at many CVS stores this week:

Buy 1 Boiron Chestal Cough Syrup at $5, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1) Use the $1/1 peelie found on the box or the $1/1 coupon here Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

I can’t guarantee that this will work at every store, but be sure to check the shelf tags to see if it’s advertised at your store.

Thanks to My Frugal Adventures for the deal and photo!

See more deals at CVS this week here. New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to read my CVS 101 post which explains the details on how to maximize the mileage of your money.

1. Loral says

Thank you for the infomation.
    This stuff is great for the kids! Stops that cough very quickly.
    Did you see a limit on the ECB’s per card for this deal?

2. cheryl says

Thanks! I have printed coupons from the last deal they had for Chestal that I never got around to using. They were hosted on the maufacturers web site which is typically safe for a pdf. The site is boironusa.com.

3. Heather says

That stuff rocks! It really works quickly and I didn’t feel bad giving to my daughter. Good deal getting it free!

4. Lindsay says

At Rite Aid it is BOGO + $2 +UP each. With 2 $2 off coupons you make money ($6.29 at my RA – $4 coupons = $2.29 OOP, with $4 +UP earned – just did it this morning!).

5. Rae says

I hope it is on sale at my store. I have a bunch of $1.50 off coupons in my organizer (I’m assuming they are from magazines) so I hope to pick up a bottle for free plus overage. My little one woke up with a cold yesterday.

6. Rae says

They didn’t have that regular Chestal shown at my store (or even a place for it) they just had the children’s version. I scanned it to see if it was on sale for $5 (because then I would have chanced the ecb) but it scanned normal price of $7.29 :(

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy