Babies “R” Us: Free Tote Bag, Free Similac, 40% off clearance

Stop by Babies “R” Us to get a free tote bag. You’ll also be able to get 40% off all clearance clothes and shoes you can fit into the tote bag. Valid through January 23, 2011. (Thanks, Baby Good Buys!)

The $3/1 Similac coupon has reset and you can use this on the Similac-To-Go bottles which are priced right around $3 at Babies “R” Us to get them free. (Thanks, Saving With a Smile!)

Comments

1. Amanda says

I tried the similac coupon the last time it was available and they would not let me use it because I could not get an item for free even though their register took it without any problems. It was such a hassle, they had almost every cashier in the store and the manager surrounding the register.

2. DJ says

I filled my bag the other day and while I was getting it, someone in line behind me asked if they could have one. The employee said only if he had the coupon, so fyi, you might have to have the coupon to get this offer.

3. Kenci says

I stoped by my local Toys R US and got some awesome deals. 6-pack of Gerber socks were 2.88! I love Toys R Us markdowns.

4. Michelle says

Yes, I had 2 copies of the coupon, one for me and one for my SIL on Saturday. The cust service woman said that it wasn’t just what could fit in the bag, they would take the 40% of all clearance clothes and shoes. I found a carters 3 piece pj set marked 3.60 (originally $24), after the discount it was only $2.16! Some of the other items weren’t that great a price, and there were not many shoes at my store. I did pick up method 50 load laundry detergent for 10.98/bottle, and a multi-surface Method cleaner for 2.98 – wish I had coupons for those!

• Wendy says

@Michelle, Yep, I got a bunch of onesies for $0.59 each! No bag necessary – it’s 40% off all their clearance items, i.e. 40% off the already-marked prices.

5. mo says

I went yesterday although they didn’t have a TON of clearance I did score neon pink Converse size 8 toddler for close to $5!!!! Skechers twinkle toes for $11! Carters pjs for $5.40! I was almost at $50 and could have used the $10 off $50 clothing coupon which wouldve made it even better but I did have $6 reward dollars from buying toys last month! Thank gawd Babies r us finally having some good deals!

6. crystal says

Yes this would also be a great deal for those of us that received our R US bucks this past week in our email. I guess I am going to babies r us today!! :)

7. Tamie says

Well I printed the $5.00 coupon and went to use it at our BabiesRUs and the associate told me that theses coupons weren’t sent out in our area, so I was very lucky to get them. She told me I should print more and come back and use them again. Wow what a cool Associate!! And thanks to you for posting this on youre site!!!!!!

8. Sara says

Similac To-Go bottle is the bottle of ready-made formula. Its nice for trips to amusment parks and such, so you dont have to deal with all of the powder and stuff, but for day-to-day feeding at home the cost is not usually worth it.

I printed out my coupons and used them at Walmart, and paid $0.84 per bottle. Thats nice to have on hand for emergencies, or to donate to a food pantry, etc.

• paulina says

Just wanted to say THANK YOU! I was able to use all the coupons plus some for the Earth’s Best baby Food at 20 jars for $10. I found a $1/7 MQ on Earth’s Best site, so I got 1 stage 1 jar more to qualify to use 3 of these Q’s. Also, the Similac Ready to Go’s were only 2.49, and the register applied the extra 1.02 from the $3/1 to the total on my bill. Also , I used a $5 rewards buck. So, in the end I came home with a tote filled with a pack of diapers, 21 jars of baby food, and 2 Similac Ready to Go’s for a whopping total of $4.48 out of pocket!!!