Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

$6/2 Motrin, Motrin PM, Pepcid, Zyrtec or Tylenol Precise Cream or Patch printable coupon

1. Alice says

The link that should show the way it is a money-maker at RA just goes to SmartSource. Can you please explain how it is a money-maker? Thanks!

• LeeAnn says

It actually can’t be used at Rite Aid after all. Their policy allows for only $5 and under coupons if they’re printed off the internet.

2. Michelle says

Does the “25 ct. or larger” on the coupon apply only to the Zyrtec? That’s how it reads to me. I guess it wouldn’t apply to the Tylenol Precise for sure, right? The Motrin PM deal next week is for 20 ct., I think, so I’m hoping that the 25 ct. stipulation on the coupon only applies to the Zyrtec.

3. Joanne says

BTW, for the last two weeks, I have received what I call a “preview sample” of inserts on Wednesday in the mail with my region’s grocery store ads (I live in CO). They have been the same inserts that show up in Sunday’s paper and this coupon was in there. Should be in our inserts this coming Sunday, then. :)

I printed the coupon, headed to the store (military commissary for me) and bought 2 boxes of 24ct Motrin for $2.86/each = free plus overage! I also used the Reach Floss coupon $1/1, for 0.75 floss, so that was free plus overage too!
    Now, if I could just manage to not buy a bunch of other stuff I don’t really need. This is something I haven’t mastered yet, but I’m trying in 2011!

5. Melissa says

Our CVS had the Tylenol Precision on sale this week for 5.99. I used the $6 coupon there. After the sale, coupon and CVS buck ($1), I paid $5 for 2…not a bad deal!

6. Martie says

Can you research and let me know why SmartSource coupons pring without a UPC code? They’re not accepted here. Thanks.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy