24 Valentine’s Cards for $2.49 shipped

Looking for a simple, creative and inexpensive Valentine’s Day card idea? How about making 24 photo cards for $2.49?

Just take a picture with your child’s first outstretched, create your cards and cut a slit to add a sucker to them.

Here’s how to get 24 photo cards for only $2.49 shipped:

::Sign up for a new SeeHere account.

::Create a 4×8 single-sided, flat photo card and save it.

::Add 24 to your cart and go to checkout (if you order 25, it bumps the price up to $4.99).

::Use coupon code 25cards and you’ll get the cards free and only pay $2.49 shipping!

Thanks to Frugal Chic Living and Alissa from 24-7-365 for this idea and the photos!

Comments

1. Gail says

What a cute idea! This would work for Christmas, too, with a mini candy cane in place of a sucker.

I am so going to do this for my son’s nursery school Valentines Day party! I can’t use a lollipop due to some kids having food allergies but I am going to replace it with a Valentine pencil. I was trying to think of something different and cool to do for his Valentines instead of going the boxed card route so this came at the perfect time!

So cute!

3. www.thefreebiejunkie.com says

The Christmas See Here deal took 2 weeks to mail even though it was next day shipping!! Great deal but be warned as you might be sweating buckets waiting for the mailman to deliver!

4. Alexis Rodney says

SeeHere is awesome! I’ve recently learned of them and ordered more than once! I have been completely satisfied with their work and they ship promptly! They also have great deals!!

5. Keri says

Thanks for sharing such a cute idea. I showed my 4 yr old and she was ready to get dressed in her Valentines Day outfit and go take a pic. They are ordered and I can’t wait to get them.

• Keri says

I ordered on Friday, they shipped on Saturday and arrived on Wednesday. These are so adorable. Thanks for the wonderful ideas and deals!

6. Amber W says

I did this only added a pencil instead of a sucker, our preschool is really cracking down on their wellness policy so this was a great alternative :)

7. Erica F says

I just tried this coupon on Jan 30, and it wouldn’t work. It must be expired already :(

I did exactly as it says and even chose the right size and photo and everything. Even tried using all caps for the coupon. Very dissappointed.

8. Erica F says

I left a previous comment about it not working. But I tried it the next day and it worked. Don’t know what happened but it worked now, just some FYI.

9. Terese says

Awesome idea. I took a cute picture of my son in front of our red front door. Can’t wait to give it to his preschool friends (heart shaped lollies) and teachers (getting a fake rose). may even do it again at Christmas and insert a candy cane or Christmas pencil.