$1/1 Earthbound Farm Organic produce coupon

One of the comments I often hear people say is that “it’s impossible to find coupons for anything but junk food.”

Well, here’s a coupon to dispel that myth: Take a short quiz, answer the 12 questions correctly and Earthbound Farm will mail you a coupon for $1 off any of their products. Pair this with a sale for a great deal on organic produce.

Thanks, Frugal Follies!

Looking for more Natural & Organic Deals? Find them here.

Comments

1. Natalie O says

Wow..I need to brush up on my organic knowledge..I flunked the first time and didn’t get a coupon..my friends make fun of me because I am a tree hugging gal..wish me luck I’m going back and trying again

• Carrie P #2 says

It took me three tries before I passed every question. First go around, I missed 3; second go around, I missed two and finally on the third try I got it all right. They tell you which ones you missed, so I finally answered them correctly by process of elimination.

2. Diana says

I already used mine this week! Didn’t realize you could flunk this one! Do you think I can print it twice?

3. Jennifer says

Wow, I only got one wrong on my first try and it was an easy fix after a quick internet search! Here are the answers:

1. c
    2. a
    3. b
    4. d
    5. d
    6. b
    7. a
    8. c
    9. b
    10. a
    11. c
    12. d

4. heidi says

i was going to say no way would I waste my time trying again, but then I saw the answers above and decided to go back. Why do they flunk you? How about telling us the right answers to the ones we missed and educating us? We are not in school we just want to BUY their product.

5. kelly says

seriously, we have to pass a quiz just to get an organic coupon? seems crazy, especially when several of the questions are not easily known!

It seems to me like the point is to get you to read up – they give you a link where you can find all the answers. I don’t see anything wrong with encouraging people to get educated, and rewarding them for it.

I’m happy to have an Organic Coupon, and to have learned something new today! :)

7. annette says

I should get a certificate and a case of produce for the time involved for a coupon. Next time I think I will eat a burger, LOL