Walgreens: Deals for the week of December 5-11, 2010

Here are the best deals at Walgreens this week, with thanks to Mercedes for her help with compiling these:

COUPON DEALS

$0.24 after coupon and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Revlon Top Speed Nail Color at $5.99, Get $5 Register Rewards
$0.99 after Register Rewards

Buy 2 Nivea for Men Skin Care at $4.50, Get $5 Register Rewards
Use 2 $1/1 coupon from the 12/5 RedPlum insert
$1.50 each after coupons and Register Rewards

Buy 1 Playtex Tampons at $6.99 (36 pack GentleGlide or Sport.), Get $2 Register Rewards
Use $2/1 printable
$2.99 after coupon and Register Rewards

New to shopping at Walgreens? Be sure to head over and check out Walgreens 101 where I explain in detail how to maximize the mileage of your money at Walgreens. See the full list of deals at Walgreens this week over at Common Sense with Money.

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walgreens deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walgreens deals post will be deleted.

Comments

1. JEN says

Potenially FREE Karo:

I found a basket full of Karo Syrup at my Wags yesterday, marked off by 75% (from original price) .74 was the markdown cost.

Also in the basket was Campbell’s Turkey Gravy, Ocean Cranberries, Bakers Coconut and Clabber Girl cornstarch. All at 75% off.

2. Kim says

The Karo will actually be $1.44 after coupons (n0t $0.44). I’m sure it was just a type-o, but thought I’d point it out so no one is disappointed that the deal isn’t as good as it looks.

3. Blaire Ruch says

In the Walgreens “Build Your Own First Aid Case” coupon booklet, which came with a red plastic first aid case, there is a $4/2 mf on Cortaid. I was able to buy 2 Cortaids at $3, and will send in the rebate for the cost of one, and the $4 coupon will cover the cost of the 2nd one, as well as the stamp and tax for both! I was given this plastic case at a free event, but I have seen these in the clearance section. The booklet may have been available in the store as well. It is kind of a small booklet.

Also, I can’t remember where I got the coupon, but there was a free giveaway for Energizer rechargeable batteries (up to $12.99). Maybe Facebook? This coupon expires 12/31/2010.
    And there is a deal this week that if you buy one package, you get
    2 free redbox codes on a catalina. Codes are good until 1/8/2011.

The Super Jingle cash where you spend $25 and get $5 jingle cash, is just spending $25 before coupons!

The Hallmark deal is great too. Buy 2 cards, get $2 RR. I bought two of the .99 cards.

Another good deal I see this week:

Kodak PowerFlash Camera (one-time use, 800 spd., 27 exposure):
    Sale price = $4.99
    + use Walgreens store coupon (from Dec. booklet) for $3/1
    = $1.99

I don’t need to buy these often, but this past Summer, my daughter needed one for preschool and the best price I could find at that time was $3.50 (2 for $7)….so this sounded pretty good to me! I plan to pick one up (to have in my back pocket, so to speak ;-)).

5. noelle says

I was so mad tonight. My Walgreens didn’t have SEVERAL of the items in their ad in the store. Not even just out of stock, the general manager said “Oh we are not carrying those items right now. We might get them in the future.” AND he said you can not roll register rewards! Ha! (Why did my $10 jingle cash print then? General manager! Seriously, they don’t know ANYTHING at my local store) My Wags is terrible. I always ask myself “Why do I even go?” Sigh…

6. Sandye Steighner says

I just got back from Walgreens and I bought 2 boxes of the Playtex tampons, used 2 $2/1 q’s and no RR printed. I asked the cashier about it and she said…”What did you buy?” I only had 2 items….the tampons. I told her and she said, “Well, they didn’t print and I’d have to go ask somebody” like I was putting her out so I just left. Should I call the store? Would I get $4 or $2?