Target: Scott Bath Tissue (4-roll pack) for $0.64 to $0.99!

Here’s another great deal at Target:

Scott Bath Tissue (4 rolls) — $3.64 to $3.99
Use $1/1 Scott Bath Tissue (IE) Printable (FF)
Stack with $2/1 Scott Bath Tissue Target coupon
$0.64 to $0.99 per 4-roll pack after coupons

See the full list of deals at Target here.

Thanks to Give Me Neither for the deal and photo!

Comments

1. karla says

For anybody that likes cottenelle.. I printed the Target coupon for it by mistake and it prints ans $2 off even though it says $1 off.

Thanks Crystal! Scott is my fave brand.

2. Charity says

Unfortunately Target wouldn’t allow us to do this. Never had trouble with coupons there before, but this unkind cashier gave us a firm “No!, this is for a 12pack!” Cashiers like this make me nervous to use coupons (although I’ve been couponing for over 6yrs now.)

• Manulita says

I had the same problem. I pointed out that the coupon didn’t state a size req. Finally the cashier called over the manager who approved it with no problem. Thats my only beef with Target…when it comes to the coupons sometimes the cashiers can be a bit rude not to mention uneducated to the stores policy. Oh well…

3. Mandy says

I went to both links in the original post and Crystal’s link in one of her comments and they all took me to the same coupon printing site with just a $2.00 off Scott coupon – is this the MF or the Target one; and then, where is the other $1.00 off coupon it can be stacked with…just a little confused, sorry. Help, please! Thanks! :)

4. Steph says

I must be blind because I am not finding the $2/1 target coupon on the redplumb site??? Any help? Thanks!

5. tracy p. says

when i was at wal-mart yesterday i seen white cloud 4pk for around $1 and there are some $1 off coupons that expire today .

6. Christina says

Thanks!! for the post i just got mine for .99 wondering if i can print it again and get another one?

7. Sarah says

I tried to use these coupons today. First, the Target 2$ off coupon wouldn’t scan so she had to manually enter the barcode numbers. Second, the 1$ coupon scanned as only $.05 off instead of $1. I wish I had caught this while I was still in the store. Has anyone had a problem with coupons not scanning correctly at Target?