Snapfish: Free 12-month 12×12 Photo Calendar

Snapfish is offering a code for a free 12-month 12×12 Photo Calendar. You’ll still have to pay shipping, but this will likely end up being a very inexpensive deal! Here’s how to get it:

::Sign up for a Snapfish account.

::Enter the Disney Sweepstakes.

::The first 100,000 people to enter will receive a free redemption code for a free 12-month 12×12 Photo Calendar from Snapfish. Code must be redeemed by February 28, 2011.

Thanks, The Big Red Pot!

Comments

1. Shannon says

Just wanted to note, according to the sweepstakes details, the calendar is only free in the Disney design. All the others are excluded.

2. Susan says

I wasn’t sure if it had worked for me because the website seems to be having problems but then I checked my email and I got my email with the redemption code.

3. MamaKiert says

I got it, but only after a very lengthy chat session with a customer service representative. I got a code immediately after logging in and accepting the offer terms, but when I tried to plug it in using the account link they provided it said that the code had already been redeemed and the credit was on my account. I checked my account and it wasn’t there. In the end the customer service rep had to manually credit me a calendar. Good luck, everyone!

4. Kate says

I got the code right away and redeemed it for credit. I can now make the calendar at my leisure. Thanks!!

• Kate says

@Johanna,

I also got and email w/ the code. When I first did the Sweepstakes, it opened the code in a pop up window and I typed the code in for ‘redeem code’. It then credited my Snapfish account.

If you have trouble, you could do instant chat w/ Snapfish if you have a code and cant redeem it.

@Kate, Thanks, Kate! It didn’t click through to enter the code when I first got it (I’m guessing the website was overloaded) so I was trying to use it as a coupon code at checkout. Just got it to go through!

5. Blaire Ruch says

Got the code easily. Shipping is $5.99 for a calendar. Not sure that I’m going to do it as we don’t really need a calendar.

I keep going to the sweepstakes page, where it says to sign up “bellow”, but there is nothing there! Is the promotion over? If so, can I have Blaire’s code?

I was able to sign up and get the code. I decided to get my 20free prints first, and do the calendar later. But the link on the email doesn’t work. The shipping to my house is more expensive than the cost of the prints, and the prints cost money to have then sent to a store. The calendar has Disney pictures all over it, not the one pictured in this post.

8. Jessica says

I just registered for this–it does seem to be for ONLY the Disney calendar but that’s ok with me. I just made a calendar of my son for my father in law for Christmas and he loved it! Now I need to make one for my mom and mother in law.