Redbox: Rent three movies for $1

Through Sunday, you can purchase a Groupon code for only $1 which is good for three rentals at Redbox. This code expires March 10, 2011 and is a limit of one per person.

Valid at physical kiosk locations anywhere in the US. Valid for first night rental only. Not valid for video game or Blu-ray. Card will be charged with rental is not returned by 9 p.m. the next day.

Comments

1. Shiela says

Hey Crystal,
    Is there any way you could post a link for this deal? I’m having a difficult time finding it by searching the site.
    Thanks in advance!

• Christy says

@Shiela, If you go to redbox.com they have an ad on the page, if you click on it, they will take you straight to a town with the deal. I have seen it on many different cities but couldn’t find it when I tried to look on groupon.

• Maria says

@charlotte arredondo,

Charlotte, all you need to do is go to the top left of the page, type your email address into the green box next to the MoneySavingMom logo, and you’ll be entered for the $100 and you’ll start getting email updates.

Simple!

2. Chandler says

I have a free credit in my groupon account and it won’t let me purchase….says I need to actually pay for 1 item. but doesn’t give me the option to pay

3. vicki says

I used the $5 credit I received a while back from a code… It let me purchase it using my credit.. making all 3 movies FREE :) yay!

4. Heather T. says

My sister got this yesterday and it says its still processing! any ideas why? I have never used the site.

Your Groupon will show up in your account within 24 hours. Just login to your Groupon account and click on “My Groupons” and then on the Redbox Groupon and you can print and use it.