No More Rack: I figured out how to get the $10 off $20 coupon!

Thanks to the help of some commentors, I figured out how to get the $10 off $20 coupon at No More Rack! Here’s how:

::Sign up for a No More Rack account, if you haven’t already.

::Click on “My Profile” and then click on the “Redeem a Gift Card” link on the sidebar.

::Type in gift card code P1070 to see your $10 credit.

I just did this and it worked for me, so hopefully it works for you, too! This credit can only be used on orders of $20. Shipping is $2 per item.

They are almost completely sold out of everything today, but they’ll be restocking with new deals tomorrow at noon. I’m not sure how long this coupon code will last, so I’d recommend going ahead and adding it to your account.

And don’t forget that you can still earn Apple products if your friends sign up through your referral link!

Comments

1. April Hurst says

I shared this on fb and had a couple ppl tell me they signed up. Do you know where it shows how many of your friends signed up?

2. Beth says

How do we know this is $10 off $20? When I entered it into my account, it simply says “$10 credit”, nothing about any limitations…??

3. Nicole says

It seems that it is gone now, but since I signed up I have 5 free $10 gift cards, if someone wants one I can email it to you w/your address. I would just ask that you send me one of your $10 gift cards. Thanks!

4. Heather says

Yeah, I signed up! I would LOVE to know if you manage to get enough for an ipad! You do so much work around here, it would be fun for us to be able to reward you at no cost to ourselves!!

5. Emily says

Thanks. I got it to work finally. However, for me it was under “My Profile”, not “My Account”.

6. joan says

Crystal,

I am honored to sign up as your referal. You have been such a blessing to me, therefore, my whole family. I am pleased to help you ‘blow Jesse’s mind’! Good luck w/that!

Joan

7. Brooke says

My friends are not showing up on my list under my profile (almost like they are not being counted). Anyone else having that problem?

• Kristin says

@Hannah,
      I was going to email you my link and $10 code but I don’t know where to find the code…Is is the same one that Crystal posted (P1070)?

8. Melissa french says

Crystal i signed up under several of our family email accounts! You have to let us know if you get the ipad. The French Fam is rooting for you!!!!

9. Susan says

I signed up – good luck with the I-Pad, Crystal! You and Jesse deserve it after all the work you do on our behalf.

I just wanted to take a moment and commend you for how you posted this. You really could’ve been pushy in asking folks to sign up, but you didn’t. And then when you finally did mention the I-Pad it was for your husband, not for you.

Crystal, I admire your generous heart and your sweet spirit! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family! (And YES, I hope to hear you scored that I-Pad for your husband! You deserve it!)

Blessings!!

11. Kristin says

Does anyone know where to find the code that you are supposed to give to people so they can go under your link and get a $10 credit? I says you post your link thru email, FB, etc and include your gift card code but I don’t know where that is. I tried using the same code Crystal gave but that doesn’t work more than once…I’m confused.