Free 2011 Goals and Priorities Diary (Facebook offer)

Click on the “Like” button on the Get Organized Wizard Facebook Page and you’ll get a special coupon code to download a free 2011 Goals and Priorities Diary with printable pages to help you prioritize and get organized in 2011.

You can see more details on this free diary here.

Thanks, Jill!

Comments

1. Leigh says

Just wanted to say thanks!! My husband and I actually had a long talk this morning about setting some long and short term goals for this upcoming year. I was planning on spending tomorrow looking around for something to write it all down so it can be broken into smaller goals. Now I can spend the day with my family instead!!! Thanks so much!!

2. Katrina says

I have been looking for something like this for a while now. I just printed it ( printed 2 pages per sheet) it took forever to print 194 pages, but it’s SO worth it!! and it fits nicely in a 1 1/2″ binder! Perfect!!!
    Thanks SO much!!

3. Shantique says

I got this myself, but I have not been able to download it yet. I can’t do it on my work printer (WAY TOO MANY PAGES) and my printer at home would take 10 years and probably just as many cartridges!!

4. Anna says

Thank you! I need this for my own life. But I can use it for the three days of lesson plans I don’t have done for my Independent Living students!!! THANK YOU! You made my day and saved me a ton of time because I don’t have to think about what I want to do now!!

5. Julie says

You need to click that you want to pay via credit card and then it takes you to the next page and you can download it. Confused me until I clicked on credit card payment on left side.

6. Sarah B. says

Site is now not accepting the code to download a free copy. Must be too many hits. Too bad!

Craig from Get Organized Wizard Customer Support here.
    Thanks to everyone for their interest in this offer (and thanks to MSM for pointing people to the offer).
    The offer is still available, however the site has been overloaded today – there may be some delays when downloading the files. We have upgraded our server twice in the last two days to accommodate the demand, so if you initially had problems please try again. Many thanks for your patience!