Do-It-Yourself: Quick and Easy Christmas Goodies

Cleverly Simple shows you how to make Peanut Butter Ritz Cracker Treats. These are so simple to make and we especially love them with semi-sweet chocolate chips for the coating!

Simply Frugal posted a recipe for Oreo Truffles. Talk about a quick and easy recipe which would be perfect for the Oreo lovers in your life!

Dorcas shares how to make Chocolate Covered Pretzel Wreaths. What a creative idea!

Comments

1. Apri says

The Peanut Butter Ritz Cracker Treats are delicious. My mother-in-law makes these often and we can’t resist!

2. becky says

Does anyone know where to buy Christmas sprinkles at good price?

Somehow I’m out and the kids have been asked to bring some to school also. Should I check Aldi’s?

Thank you!

3. Carrie Beth says

The truffles are delicious- I have made them for two years now- but they are a bit time consuming with all of the dipping! Still, it is totally worth it when you taste them :).

4. Rae says

The wreath is so cute! Too bad I am sooo over baking for the next few weeks after doing 2 different flavored batches of marshmellows, a bunch of pigs in a blanket for my son’s school party, and a few different batches of cookies. I’ll try to remember that one for next year though :)

5. Libby says

The Oreo Truffles (we call them Oreo Balls) are awesome. We made them for teacher gifts last year and I have had requests for them again this year.

6. Dacia says

We love the PB Crackers and Oreo Balls! Think I’ll try the wreaths for the kids Sunday School teachers! They’re so simple my kids can do them themselves!! Thank you for these ideas you’ve been posting each day!