Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

*Hot!* $3/1 Nivea Men’s Body Wash coupon = possibly free at Walmart or Target

There’s a high-value $3/1 Nivea for Men Active Body Wash coupon available. Some Walmart and Target stores have these priced as low as $3, making them as low as free after this coupon.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

1. Chandra says

Dangit–I printed out two copies before I realised my printer was running out of ink! Now the bar codes only printed halfway! :( Wasted my prints.

2. Danae says

Is there a way to print think coupon (like a pdf version) without installing the coupon software? I can’t do that here on my work computer, but I want this coupon.

• Annette says

No, you can’t print to PDF but you can request your coupon by mail by clicking the “help” in the bottom right corner of the page instead of hitting print. It will let you enter your address. I’m not sure how long it takes to get them by mail though.

3. Brittany says

I’m going to Walgreens to redeem this sweet deal! Do you think it will create overage, or will they beep and have to be adjusted down? I’ve never had good luck with getting coupons adjusted, but luckily, their new coupon policy will back me up on it.

Also, by chance was this in the Walgreens ad, saying 2/5 anywhere? I looked but couldn’t find that myself. Guess it’s an unadvertised deal. Let me know if you find it in the ad so I can possibly price match at Walmart.

4. Stephanie Mickael says

I already have SO MUCH mens body wash, but I can’t help but get more when it is completely free like this!

5. Amy says

Has anyone ever asked the store manager to order more for you? Im putting together a box of much needed items for our local “food pantry” they have requested more personal items this year and this would be perfect. Thanks!

6. Lorri says

Walgreens is becoming a pain for me, too. Haven’t been able to use an internet coupon there in 3 weeks and I know the coupons are valid. Guess I’ll wait for RA next week.

7. Niki P. says

My WAGS in UT did not have this advertised sale – the register rang them up for $5.99 each – I guess I am waiting for RA next week…

8. Mary W. says

Is this post perhaps a mistake, seeing these were on sale in last week’s ad for $2.50? They are not in this week’s ad.

Thank you!

9. Danielle says

I think this was at Walgreens last week or week before… not this week. I remember seeing it in the ad, but didn’t make it over there. Anyone else?

no more prints remaining. I was going to print last night and then I forgot and noticed page in background as I shut down….now they are all gone.

11. Jim says

I ordered up ten of these from a coupon clipping service for last week’s sale.

Maybe I’ll stock up on a few more. Not sure how long 10 will last me 😀

12. Cheri Jackson says

This week it a good time at Bi-Lo supermarkets. Stores in Columbia, SC has it on sale for $3.79. So, the coupon makes it less than a dollar.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy