Amazon.com: Huggies Wipes for $0.02 per wipe

Amazon has the Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes Popup Refill 216-count (3-pack) on sale right now for $14.50. Here’s how to get them for $10.15 shipped:

::Join the Amazon Mom program, if you haven’t already. This will give you free 2-day shipping plus 15% off your order.

::Add the Huggies Natural Care Scented Baby Wipes Popup Refill 216-count (3-pack) to your cart via the Subscribe & Save option (this will take an additional 15% off).

::Checkout paying only $10.15 — that’s $0.02 per wipe!

::Once your order ships, log into your Amazon account and cancel your Huggies Wipes subscription (unless you want to keep receiving wipes regularly at this price).

Thanks, Couponing for 4!

Comments

I think it’s about the same price since you’re getting more in the Huggies package. It looks like it comes out to about $0.02 per wipe for the Pampers as well, but thanks for sharing for those who like Pampers wipes. But I’m with you, I like Huggies wipes a lot more!

1. Jamie says

Yea the pampers thick are not great.. I love pampers diapers but have to stick to huggies for wipes.

2. alicia says

I didn’t realize that with subscribe and save you would continue getting them at the sale price. Now I wish I would not have cancelled my diaper subscription when they had the awesome diaper deals!! But I am saving this one…Just set it to every 3 months for now as we have about a 2 mos supply of wipes right now (but will have 2.5 kids using wipes…oldest is potty training and she uses them occasionally). So this is awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

• Jenny says

@alicia,
      Check in your account settings, subscribe and save history, I am not positive but you may be able to reinstate previous savings.

3. Brooke says

Oops, I accidently ordered the Pampers. Oh well, I got some Huggies too. Do you cancel the subscribe and save right away? Will it be the same price if I don’t cancel and they ship me more in 6 months or does the price vary?

4. alicia says

Brooke, you should be able to cancel that order before it ships and get the huggies instead. According to this article, it will be the same price with your next shipment.

***Once your order ships, log into your Amazon account and cancel your Huggies Wipes subscription (unless you want to keep receiving wipes regularly at this price).***

5. Bri says

I bought these yesterday, but I noticed they aren’t scheduled to ship until December 27th. I hope I can make it until them! :)

6. Brooke says

Thanks Alicia. I ordered the Huggies too a few minutes after the Pampers. When I clicked my account- the Pampers are already being prepared for shipping so it said I couldn’t cancel it. It’s okay though- I’m guessing they are decent baby wipes…..I hope.

7. Ashlee says

I ordered the huggies wipes. I do agree that Huggies makes superior wipes. Pampers Thick Care worked well for us though, much better than the regular pampers wipes. Got the Huggies wipes for $0.15 since I had two swagbucks gift cards unused.

• alicia says

@Ashlee, haha I LOVE SB!! I just ordered my two amazon gift cards…almost got enough for a third…saving them all to buy my carseat that I will be needing LOL

8. Mandy says

This came at the PERFECT time as I just used my last refill pack and was wondering how I could bring myself to pay full price for wipes!! Thanks so much!!!

And the best part is that I don’t have to buy a bunch of them all at once and find room to stockpile them just to get that price. I can just order them as I need them and still get the awesome price!

9. Alana says

Aren’t these regularly around 7.99 on sale at drugstores, before using the coupons that are frequently in the paper? Is this just a good deal for wipes shipped straight to your house? Just a little confused, here! Maybe pricing is different here in SC.

This is a 3-pack of the package of refills. The best way to calculate is to figure up how much you usually pay per wipe and then you’ll know what a good deal is for your area so you can compare the online deals to the in-store deals.

• KathyB says

@Alana, I think it’s a great deal. Walgreens has these on sale this week for $4.99 each (+tax) that I almost purchased. By comparison, with this deal you get 3 for $3.38 each (no tax for me) delivered to your door. It’s even a better deal compared to the last deal I got in on.

10. Mary says

FYI that Marker’s Mark (Sam’s Club) wipes are always $.017 per wipe (at least here in Michigan $11.96 plus tax / 720 ct). I know you have to have a membership ($35 per year), but if you’re not much of an online shopper (like me), it’s nice.

11. Sara B says

I ordered the Gentle Care Sensitive wipes instead as fragrance-free is a must for our kids. They have a slightly lower count but it is still a great deal.

I am another who doesn’t like Pampers wipes. I will only get them when they are free!

• alicia says

@Sara B, yeah i cant stand the pampers wipes…i am big on the GTG codes though b/c I can use them for free gifts like photos and stuff…but the wipes smell funny, feel weird and just all around are hard to clean messy diapers with…I love me some huggies…I cant wait til the thick n’ clean ones (the painted handprints) go on sale. We are very fortunate to have a large basement with plenty of storage…how long will wipes last if left in original packaging and not opened???