$3/1 Similac coupon (reset) = Free Ready-to Feed Bottles

The $3/1 Similac coupon has reset this week and you should be able to print it at least two more times. Use this on the Ready-To-Feed bottles which are priced at under $3 at Babies “R” Us to get them free. Walmart has them for around $3.84, making them only $0.84 after this coupon.

You can also possibly combine this coupon with formula checks to score a great deal. Jessica emailed in the following tip:

Similac Ready-To-Feed 8-pack of bottles is priced at $6.99 at Taret. I was going to see if I could buy two, using two $3/1 coupons, plus a $5/1 formula check from Similac to get these for only $0.19 each.  The registers usually treat the formula ‘checks’ as different from coupons so you should be able to combine them and get this deal. My kids are no longer on formula, but I still receive the coupons, so I thought that this could make a great food pantry donation item. -Jessica

Comments

1. Lee says

the ready to use formula in the bottle is on sale at target for $3.86 if they have any on the shelf left.

Try 19335, it was on page 22 of 23.
    Using this coupon on ready made formula for paying .84 amount to paying .12 for an 8oz bottle, whereas if you paid 10.00 for powder, would equal .42 a bottle

3. Maryann says

i used the above zip cause I could not find it, it was on page 2, so i guess you really just have to flick thru all the pages. its there.
    thanks

4. Lori Horton says

Meijer will let you use the coupon in combination with a $5 check voucher from the company on one product. They also had the powder formula back on shelves. I’ve had problems finding the liter of liquid formula, both Meijer and Kroger were out.

5. Amy V. says

I tried to use two $3/1 coupons with my $5 Similac check at Target yesterday. It kept beeping and the manager finally gave up and told me to call a number. Honestly, I’m just going to try it somewhere else. I was not pleased with the customer service.

6. Jess says

I was able to use two $3 coupons on two similac RTF bottles and the $5 check. I also realize that I might hold on to the coupons and check and next time try it at CVS or Rite Aid when I have a $4 off $20 or $5 off $25 coupon from them… that would make for a pretty good deal.

7. Olesya says

Walmart was horrible! They refused me saying that it’s printing and maybe copied. And they take only coupons from magazines not from internet. The manager who told me it made me waiting for 25 minutes… I am so angry!!!