10,000 free pairs of prescription glasses from Coastal Contacts (Facebook offer)

Coastal Contacts is giving away 10,000 free pairs of glasses on Friday, November 12, 2010, at 12:01 p.m. EST. To get the free code, you just have to click on the “Like” button on their Facebook Page and then click on the “Get the Code” button.

You’ll want to pick out your frames ahead of time and have your order all ready to go at noon on Friday so that you don’t miss out before the 10,000 free pairs are gone. Shipping is $15 and not all frames are eligible for this promotion.

I’ve never ordered from Coastal Contacts before, but I’ve ordered glasses online from Zenni Optical for less than $20 shipped and been very pleased with them. I will definitely never pay big bucks for a pair of prescription glasses again when I can get them online for $15 or less!

Thanks, My Sweet Savings!

Comments

1. Amber H says

I’ve never ordered from this site before either, but I got some from 39dollarglasses.com. While getting them shipped was a big pain (apparently they failed inspection & had to be remade, but I had to get a hold of customer service to find this out), they were perfectly made. People have said that the frames are cheap, but my daughter has been the right side arm TWICE & they went right back into place, still holding together (knock on wood) and it’s been probably about 5 months now, so so far so good. I’d love to have a backup pair, so definitely going to try these guys out!

2. Ashley says

I’ve never ordered glasses from Coastal Contacts. However, I have regularly orderred my contacts from them for a couple of years. They have the best prices I can find. While shipping sometimes takes more time than I’d like, I have been pleased with the company.

3. Heather says

Just an FYI you do have to pay shipping on these (I saw it on their Facebook page). It’s still a great deal, but you will have to pay $15 for the shipping.

4. Corrine says

I LOVE Coastal Contacts. I have ordered contacts and glasses from there. Be sure you know just what you are looking for so that you get a frame that matches you. Also, you can look at the measurements inside your old frames and try to match the size to the glasses online. This is what I did and I love my glasses!

5. Angie says

I got a pair of glasses from Coastal Contacts last year for $8.40 shipped so I can’t even pay $15 for them! :) they turned out really, really good – I was surprised. However, my husand ordered from them paid I think $50 and they did not at all work. he couldn’t see out of them. Excellent return policy – they sent us the shipping label and money refunded quickly – No Questions Asked. Highly recommend this company.

6. Mandy Tillette says

These are great IF your eyes aren’t that bad. It says on the facebook page these are only standard 1.5 index lenses. If your prescription is bad like mine, 1.5 index will look very thick. Just warning you not to be disappointed if you receive a thick pair of glasses!

This was an AMAZING deal! I have been excited about it all day! I ordered a pair of $380 DKNY glasses today for $13.78 shipped!!! I’ve ordered from Coastal Contacts several times and am very pleased!! I hope everyone got the deal that I did! :-)

8. nanasewn says

Husband got the pair he ordered already today……cant see anything through them! Oh well, he took the chance

I am having a hard time with the site, finally got to the final order page, and it will only keep in the express shipping for $15 plus a $6 handling fee…hmm. And the code is applied and nothing happens, it doesn’t even tell me that it is not valid. Can anyone help or have a suggestion?