$10 off $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown stores

Moms and expectant moms can sign up for a printable $10 off any purchase of $10 at Hallmark Gold Crown stores. You should be able to get something free or almost free with this coupon!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

1. Brooke says

Thank you so much! My family does a Christmas ornament exchange – we draw names and buy an ornament for that person! I guess we started this when I got married 7 years ago, and we did it so that my two younger sisters and I would have ornaments for our trees when we left home (and so my mom would still have some ornaments left for her trees as well)! This coupon will be great for helping buy some ornaments!

2. Summer Highfill says

Thanks for sharing! Great time to get wrapping paper for almost FREE! In store it is Buy 1 get one for 99 cents, so you could pair this with that deal and get 4 rolls for under $2 with coupon. I am thinking that or a great deal on an ornament!

I don’t have color ink and forgot to change it to greyscale before printing! It let me print it again, so the good news is it looks like you can print this TWICE!!!!

4. Ana says

I printed mine twice too, but it looks exactly the same so I was wondering if I’d be able to use it twice? Would it be the equivalent of photocopying a coupon where the retailer would only be reimbursed once? Or we’d be turned away the second time we tried using it? I’d love to be able to get $20 in stuff but I don’t want to get in trouble or get someone in trouble. Does anyone know?

5. Brenda says

I just tried to print this out and no image of the coupon appeared. All that printed was a heading and footer with no coupon :( Don’t understand why it would do that.

6. Cassie Osborn says

Thank you so much for this heads up..we are military and I wanted to get a recordable book for my daughter with my husband reading it so she will have it when he is deployed and this will go towards it. Again Thank you.
    Cassie

• Jennifer B. says

@Cassie Osborn, Check with your local Family Readiness Center (or equivalent). We were just notified they are offering these recordable books free for families of deployed members. Our base also offers pillowcases you can personalize with a photo for your deployed service member.

• shelly says

@Richelle, It says on the coupon “one per customer”. The coupon also has your name/e-mail address printed on it. Do what you feel is the right thing to do!

7. Rosie T says

Thank so much for the heads up! I love their Christmas ornaments, and we get an ornament for each kid’s stocking every year… this could make them free!

8. Joanna says

In my experience, “one per customer” generally means you can’t use two coupons in one shopping order, not that you can’t use the coupon more than once by returning as a customer on another day. That said, this particular coupon does instruct the cashier to scan the Crown Rewards card “if applicable,” so it’s possible their Crown Rewards system might track the coupon usage if you allow them to scan it. Some store’s reward systems track things like that and some don’t. I’m not sure if Hallmark’s does or not. Last year’s Hallmark coupon said the same thing & I was able to use it more than once, so probably worth a try again this year.

9. Carrie says

Thank you so much for sharing this! I printed it earlier and just got back from doing a little Christmas shopping for my daughter’s teacher. :-)

10. Marie says

Coupon printed for me….5 pm Eastern Time. Was able to select it to print two copies. Yay! Need some Keepsake ornaments for the kids!

11. alicia says

can someone please tell me if the upc oce on the coupon is 00272 27364.
    I want to know if its code specific to me or thats just a generic coupon code which means we can go back again and again with it.

12. Bethany says

I’ve used these in the past to just get a whole bunch of little goodies at the check-out counter. Great stocking stuffers!

13. Shannon K says

Thank you! my MIL loves Halmark, she can get some office gifts. All our money is short this year, and this will help out so much.

14. Kristy says

So excited for this coupon. I have wanted to purchase The Elf on the Shelf for my girls this year, but was hoping to find a coupon of some sort. I hate paying full price for anything now. I tried to find one after Christmas last year and they were bought out at every store I checked. Thank you for such a great coupon, my new family tradition can now begin!

15. Amy F :) says

I printed one. And I have a 5$ off card I found in a magazine this week…maybe parents? Better homes? Can’t remember.
    now I just need to think of someone to give something fancy to;)

The link is working again for those who missed it. 9:53am EST 11/22.

I got a snowman clock that plays little carols on the hour! 9.99 and a .99 card and I think we paid like 1.68!

I love it!

17. Liza says

I went and used the coupon today… I was so devastated about my experience.. first the cashier told me if i have a hallmark card i said I dont and she asked how I got the coupon and I answered from this website… The lady said , “Well, dear this is illegal!! hallmark only send coupons through mails. tell me the website this adverstise because they sending wrong information.” I was so ready to cry… I felt like i was doing something wrong and yet she said, “well since you are here i would accept your coupon since you already printed it…” To hide from the embarrassement i just go ahead and pay even though deep inside I was ready to say, “If it is illegal then why let me use it?”

I used mine this morning, I got three gift bags and a large pack of tissue paper, and a small box of chocolates for just over a dollar! The cashier handed me back the coupon so I guess I could use it again, but I don’t think I would feel right about it. What a deal!