Walmart: Free Avery Labels (plus possible overage)

Walmart reportedly has Eco Friendly Avery Mailing Labels priced at just $4 right now. Use the $5/1 Avery Labels coupon to get these free plus possible $1 in overage.

Just in time for printing your Christmas Card labels!

Thanks, Money Saving Madness!

Comments

1. Anonymous says

Walmart has the Avery Eco Friendly lables for rollback for 4.00, however, the 5.00 coupon is not noted for the eco friendly brand. There are two brands, one eco friendly and one regular avery, both are the same products, however, one is just eco friendly. Only eco friendly are on rollback, not the other non eco friendly type.

Walmart will not apply the coupon to the eco friendly brand products because the eco friendly products are not any of the products listed on the coupon.

DO NOT USE the coupon…it is not for the items discussed. You can apply it to the non eco friendly items, however, you will then be paying 2.50-3.50 more once the 5.00 coupon is applied.

Walmart does not like giving credit for the 5.00 coupon if it is a 4.00 item, even if you have a filler, most likely they will not apply the coupon, and the item has to be more than the coupon.

Please make sure that when you post a coupon that it is with the correct item listed on that coupon. The coupon cannot be applied to any of the Avery eco friendly items.

This was at a Minnesota Walmart store location.

This coupon can be used on any Avery label products and since the Eco Friendly products are Avery label products, it should work. In this case, it doesn’t need to be noted that it’s for Avery Eco Friendly products on the coupon as the coupon covers all Avery Label products.

Of course, a cashier might tell you otherwise, but most Walmarts are accepting this without a hitch and Avery will be reimbursing them for it.

I hope that helps!

2. Alicia M says

I used this coupon on the Eco labels, but they would only give me $4.00 off and did not give me the overage. It’s frustrating, since Wal-Mart will be getting reimbursed for the full $5.00, but I guess getting it free is still better than nothing!

3. jennifer o says

i used 2 of these coupons today on the eco friendly packages which were $4 each and had no problems with the coupons and them taking off the full $5.

Great timing with the upcoming holiday shipping season.

4. JEN C says

I went to my Wal-Mart today, but the $4 packs are only 10 sheets. The coupon states that it’s for packs of 25+. The 25+ packs were $9.50.

If your Walmart won’t accept the coupon, or you don’t shop at Walmart–like me–you can use the coupon at Staples, combined with their $4.00 rebate offer. I purchased a 250 count pack of white shipping labels (item #8163) for $5.99 (after coupon) and will send in my $4 rebate, making the labels $1.99 after coupon and rebate. Not free, but if it allows me to avoid Walmart, I’ll pay!!

6. Jennifer says

I went to Walmart today and they said it would not scan and if it would not scan they would not accept it. They have taken them before but I had a new (just started) cashier today. Do you think I should try again? It is so frustrating b/c this has happened before and then I went again and the cashier got it to scan. Thank you, Jennifer

7. LuAnn says

I have a very coupon UN-friendly Walmart by me. They won’t take any Smart Source coupons because they don’t have the security code on them like coupons.com. Makes me so mad. They even argue with me if I have more than one of the same coupon. They think because coupons say one per purchase it means one per transaction not item. Crazy.