Target: $3/1 adult denim, $2/1 Merona socks + more

Target just released some new apparel coupons (click on “apparel” on the sidebar of the Target coupon section to find these easily):

$3/1 Adult Denim apparel item

$3/1 Men’s or Women’s sweater item

$2/1 Merona Women’s sock or hosiery item

$2/1 Kid’s Denim apparel item (sizes 4-16)

These usually don’t last long so I’d recommend printing them if you think you’ll likely use them. You can use these on clearance items which will make for some really good deals!

Comments

1. Liz says

The kids apparel item is only for sizes 4-16…just to let everyone know…if you have toddlers and babies like me, don’t waste the ink printing it!

2. jennifer o says

I have gotten some awesome deals using the apparel coupons. shoes for .37 for myself. jean shorts for my husband for .24. free shorts for my daughter. Love the target apparel coupons.

3. Michelle says

I was able to score 2 twin packs of merona socks for free! Really cute for a Christmas gift! (they are polka dot). Originally $5 per pack on clearance for $1.25, the $2 Q deducted $1.25 making them free!!!

4. Kara says

I was just in Target over the weekend, I spotted Halloween Toe Socks!!! About $5. I can wait a couple weeks until they go on sale. Or I’ll get them this weekend for my birthday. Either way cheap socks.
    The kids clothes coupon, I was thinking about for my siblings, still young enough to fit in them or friends’ kids.

5. Shauna says

I printed the coupon for the jeans for kids and it doesn’t say anything on it…like the value of the coupon or what can be purchased. It just has a picture of some jeans, the expiration date, bar code, target web coupon and the wording about one per purchase. Is this normal for an apparel coupon? I have never printed one before.

6. Shauna says

OK…I just went back in and the coupon was still showing available and so I printed it again and now it looks right. I printed from a link of a different blog and maybe that is why it came out different.

7. Alaine says

I’m bummed because I was just at Target on Friday and thought I was getting an awesome deal because I found this cute pink cardigan sweater on the clearance rack in the maternity section of my store (even though its not a maternity sweater!) on sale for $4.58, originally $19.99! But if I had the $3 coupon it would have been a REALLY great deal – oh, well! So, keep your eyes peeled for the sweaters on clearance!

8. Ann says

went into target today…worker just put out a whole rack of denim shorts in the boys section for $2.48. with coupon only $0.48! no clearance merona socks though.

9. Anna says

I just bought a sweater on clearance at Target for $4.99. I know some stores that will let you bring in a coupon and your recent receipt and give you the money for the coupon amount if your item qualifies. Does anyone know if Target will do this?