Sunday Coupon Preview: $3/1 Nivea Body Wash coupon = free at Walmart & Walgreens

There’s a hot $3/1 Men’s Nivea Body Wash coupon in Sunday’s (October 17, 2010) coupon inserts. This will make for free body wash at Walgreens and Walmart.

See all the coupons which will be in the inserts by visiting the Sunday Coupon Preview website.

Comments

1. Sarah says

Did anyone actually get Red Plum coupons this week? I haven’t gotten any for the past 2 weeks while it seems that everyone else still is.

2. Kelly says

Thank you for the heads up. I thought Rite Aid’s $.99 deal was great, but free is even better!! I will be heading to Walmart for this.

3. Meredith says

Which insert was this in? I got my paper today and it had both RP and SS. I didn’t see it in there at all. Is there a link to a printable anywhere? Having no luck.

4. Ana Maria S. says

I bought 2 Sunday papers today her in Asheville, NC and no Nivea coupon…must be regional…:(

5. Melissa says

I got it in my paper but I checked the prices today at my local Wal-Mart & it’s priced $3.97 here in northeast Ga.

6. Sarah says

I bought a different newspaper and got the coupon. I tried to buy the Nivea for men with it, I had other items and filler too just in case, but they wouldn’t except the coupon since it was over the amount of the product. I ended up getting it Target and paying $0.99 for it. Oh well.

7. Emily says

I tried this at Walgreens today and the cashier would not let me use the $3 coupon. She said she couldn’t because it was over the amount of the product. I asked if she could ring it up as $2.50 and she would not. Bummer!

8. CJ says

I had several coupons at Walgreens today that needed to be adjusted down. The cashier wasnt thrilled but she did it. I know it’s a lot of extra work for the cashiers. I wish their registers would just automatically adjust coupons like CVS and Target does in my area.

9. kelley says

I didn’t get it in my insert. How can i find out which insert and which paper has it. The only insert we get is smartsource.

10. DRM says

I had trouble at 2 Walgreens. Went to Target instead and they were on sale for $3.04, so they were $.04 each. I’ll gladly give Target 4 cents, Walgreens cashiers were ignorant.

11. Sarah Satterblom says

Not in my paper either, I live in MN and specifically bought the paper from the cities to get that coupon…..there wasn’t one for Nivea body wash at all, is there a printable anywhere?

12. sarah says

I got it for 97 cents at Walmart in South Dakota. No bad considering we needed it. So no biggie, but I think from now I on I will still stick with Target. They just work better with me and aren’t rude to me.

13. Joanna says

I received the coupon in central IL….I was shocked since 90% of our inserts are ads and we rarely get any of the “good” coupons.

14. Tabitha says

I just went to my Walmart here in SE Michigan. They sell the Nivea for almost $5 each. I have just gotten a few new coupons for this but the Nivea has already been sold out at the drugstores near me.