Snapfish: 20 4×8 Photo Cards for $5.99 shipped

Snapfish is offering 20 4×8 Photo Cards for $5.99 shipped right now when you use coupon code BABYMAIL at checkout. You can use these for Thanksgiving cards, baby announcements or plan ahead and order your Christmas cards early this year.

This code expires October 31, 2010.

Believe it or not, I actually ordered our Christmas Photo Cards from Snapfish on Saturday! I feel so organized and on the ball, for once! Now if I can just get my act together and actually get them sent before the last week in December! :)

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

Go you! I just completed ours last night and will be ordering them this week.
    I have gotten all the Christmas gifts wrapped and Christmas dinner organized too… this Nigeria trip falling right before Christmas is forcing all this extra organization and I kinda like being on top of everything :)

2. Kristine says

Any idea when this code expires? I would love to do it, but don’t have an appropriate photo yet! Thanks :)

3. Julie says

Yes, just wondering about the expiration too…want to get a photo ready so I hope it lasts a few days! Thanks!

4. Emma K says

I’d like to know when it expires too if anyone knows. I did great getting my cards early last year and addressing them. But they never got mailed :( I am horrible at going by the post office. So I’m just going to put in a new photocard with last years and send them out.

5. Dana says

I’ve been trying to get my order processes all afternoon on snapfish and it keeps freezing up when I go to check out! Anyone else having this problem? I am really excited to get mine ordered for Christmas~ any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!

It did not work for me, it said: The coupon you entered cannot be used with this order. You can enter a different coupon on the pickup or ship page, or continue checking out. FYI shipping would have been $5.99

7. Julie says

It looks like you only get a credit for $14.99 so if the cards are more than that, you’ll pay a little bit + shipping.

8. Monnie Ryan says

I have a Snapfish account. Just went there, logged in and tried ordering the 20 cards for $5.99 by adding BABYMAIL as the coupon code. The order zipped through with absolutely no problem. They added tax to bring total to $6.38 — a very good deal. Thanks!

9. Joy says

I get this message:
    In my cart I have 20 4X8 photo cards. Sigh.

10. JoAnne says

Got a 14.99 credit, so the it cost $2 + $5.99 shipping. So about $8 total. Not a bad deal; still wish it was $5.99!