Sign up for free Target Mobile Coupons

If you’ve not yet signed up to receive Target Mobile Coupons on your mobile device, you might consider doing so. They’ve been releasing quite a few good coupons recently and just released one for $2 off any shoes!

These coupons come as Text Alerts, so I’d only recommend signing up if you have unlimited text messaging on your mobile device and a data plan (you have to pull up the coupons on the internet on your mobile device). Once the coupons come in, you don’t have to print anything to use them, you can just show the coupon on your mobile device to the cashier when you’re checking out.

Thanks, Coupon Cents Sisters!

Comments

1. karla says

I don’t exactly understand this. do you need a data plan to get these? I signed up for this but all I get t is a message saying something like ” Target: mobile coupon save on shoes, etc., etc.” then a long web address. never a barcode. I have unlimited texting but no data. help?

2. Megan says

I would think you would have to have internet on your phone to use these because I get them and clicking on the web address opens a webpage, which has the bar code and the coupons listed.

3. Erika says

Hi! I get these on my phone once a week or so, and it does come with a link, but every time I click on it, it doesn’t work. I just can’t do anything with the link, even though I have internet on my Android Eris phone. I’m thinking about canceling it, but maybe I’ll take it into Target when I’m there today, and ask a manager for help. :) I could use that shoes coupon!

Erika

• Erika says

Alrighty! ;) I just figured it out after 3 or so months. I figured I must be missing something. I have to click the link, then it gives me two options: to reply back, or another link to go to the website. Silly me! Going to Target for those shoes! Yay!

4. Michelle Armstrong says

Beware! If you have to click on a link and open to a bar code and DO NOT have a data (Internet plan), it will cost you a lot and it could override the savings you would get from the coupon. Just a fair warning to those who don’t understand how data plans work. If you have a text plan, yes, the text is free. But not having a data plan could cost you when you click on the link.

I don’t have unlimited texting, but 99% of my texts I get/send are “in-network” so they don’t count toward my 250 allotment. How many of these do you get in a month, on average?

6. kelly says

I just cancelled this a few weeks ago… Here’s why:

We don’t have data on our phones. You can NOT pull these up on the internet (at least not any of the numerous ways I tried to do so…). Therefore, I can’t even access these.

I think that’s crazy!! After all, wouldn’t the people without data be the cheapest ones and most likely to use the coupon?? LOL!

7. Wendy says

I get these Target coupons on my Iphone 3gs and tried it for the first time at my Target in Framingham, Massachusetts. The cashier told me it won’t scan and I talked to the Manager. They said that the mobile coupons won’t scan, and I was not the first. So, it has happened to many others in my area. I was unable to use it, and she said she couldn’t do anything. I was so bummed. I wrote to the Target Corporation to see if they could do something about it. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?