Sears: $10 off $20 apparel coupon

Print a coupon good for $10 off a $20 apparel purchase at Sears. Excludes Land’s End, Levis, Edwin Watts, Everyday Values, Fragrances, Cosmetics and Footwear.

This coupon expires October 23, 2010.

Thanks, SwagGrabber!

Comments

1. Melissa Adams says

What a great coupon! Thanks! Now with the $5 gift card I received from Sears for reviewing 5 products on their website, I’ll be able to get $20 worth of clothing for only $5. Great way to start the weekend!

• Kim says

when did you get your 5.00 gc from sears for writing the reviews? did they send a gc or just email a code? I haven’t recieved mine yet, thanks :)

• Melissa Adams says

@Kim,

I received the “gift card” in my email about a week ago – about 10 days after the reviews. I hope you get yours soon.

I forgot my purse and have to head into the city to pick it up.
    Now I feel good about my trip because I am heading to Sears
    to see what a great deal I can score.

3. Jen says

Warning here. I have never had a good experience using a printable coupon at sears. Even when I printed it directly from their site! The cashiers almost always say that they don’t accept printable coupons and then when s manager is called over they say that there has been fraud and make me feel like a criminal for using a coupon I printed from their site. I don’t waste a trip any more.

• cdarrow26 says

@Jen, I always have issues with printed coupons for Sears too. And this one was no different. Went today with my coupon and go to check out. The 2 cashiers start talking, one telling the other that it is not going to scan and to “call a manager.” She did try to scan it and it did not scan. Meanwhile, there is a stack of photocopied one page fliers with a 10/20 coupon on the bottom sitting right there. I said, “why don’t you just use this then?” which she did, but definitely made me feel like they were getting ready to call the manager to tell me I was trying to use a fraudulent coupon! I hate trying to use any online coupons there!

I have always had major problems with printable coupons at sears as well. I am always treated like a criminal, and am refused the coupon. If you can use it, it is a great coupon though!

5. Susan says

Wow, great coupon! I could really use a new pair of pants for work. I think I’ll just call them tonight and see if they are accepting it before I drive there.

6. Tony's mom says

I used it at lunch today and it worked. I was the second person to use it today, and the cashier said it was not working earlier.

7. Jill says

Was able to use this at lunch today. The cashier even split my order into two orders so I could use it twice and she gave me back the coupon in case I found something else. I bought 2 men’s dress shirts and then 5 girls shirts and 1 pair of shorts paid $25.00 for everything.

8. jodi says

I was at my sears earlier and was disappointed in the deals, I ended up giving my coupon to someone waiting in line. The workers had these coupons printed out themselves and were walking around handing them out to customers.

Anyone else having a problem with the coupon? Every time I click the link the coupon comes up, then freezes up my computer and I have to restart.

10. Lena says

I used mine today and didn’t have any problems. I was disappointed with the sales but ended up picking up a snowsuit for my daughter for a great price.

11. jill says

Worked great for me! Employees were actually handing the coupons out and there were a stack of the coupons at the registers. This was nice to get essentials like nylons, socks, etc.

12. Laura says

I just came back from Sears. There were some good clearance deals on summer clothes for next year. School uniforms were also 60% off.

13. Lee says

I used 2 tonight (one my husband used). I got 2 sleepers and a pack of socks for my son. my husband got a pair of clearanced dress paints. We paid around $25 for all of it, considering he needed dress pants and they are normally $20 I think we did okay!

14. Rebekah says

This worked awesome for me! My store was wonderful and I actually got to use mine 4(!!!) times! I ended up with 4 long-sleeve shirts and one complete outfit for my 3 year old and 5 complete outfits (two of them 3 pc sets!) for my 1 year old and I only paid $52.00!! The cashier gave me my coupon back as well, so I might go to the other store close to me before it expires! This is all going up for Christmas and I am so excited!!

15. stephanie says

my son needed pants since fall is here and he is growing so fast. Was able to get him 2 pairs, 1 pj and a shirt for around $11. Better than consignment store prices :)

I have always had problems with coupons and rebates with Sears. This past summer they ran a promotion where if you spent so much at one shopping trip you got a $50 card to use for future clothes purchases. When we got to the check-out the sales person never heard of or had seen this gift card and despite reading the back of the card several times to be sure our purchases fit the criteria neither she or the manager could get it to work. We left and have not gone back. I worked in retail for many years and always made sure my staff knew all promotions and if something like that happened to one of my customers, I made sure one way or another they left the store with their discounts/rebates and were happy with their service.

17. christine says

As soon as I saw this offer I knew I wouldn’t bother because of the reputation sears and kmart have with their coupons. Can’t handle it.

I just used this in the Lansing, MI store with great results.

Firstly the whole store seems to know about it. They have copies of the coupon posted all over; several people in line before me used them with no problem.The cashier encouraged the use of more than one.

19. Dani says

I used mine the other day and it worked great. I asked the cashier if it was valid ahead of time and she said yes! She even had one at the register to scan.