Ruby Tuesday: Buy One Entree, Get One Free coupon

Print a coupon for a free entree at Ruby Tuesday when you purchase another entree (up to $10 value).

Thanks, Sisters Shopping on a Shoestring!

Comments

I don’t know about other parts of the country, but where I live only 4 or 5 entries are under $10, all of which are burgers. My husband and I went there with a coupon and ended up not using it. I would recommend that you go only if you’re in a burger mood.

• Leighann says

@Amanda, I have the same problem here. The last time we went, we were excited to use the coupon but in order to use it we had a choice of 2 or 3 types of burger OR 1 entree from the meal as the free one. Not much of a choice. They need to either lower their prices or raise the amount of the coupon.

2. Abigail says

it doesnt work on burgers, but they will take $10 off of the bill if two entrees are bought. but be careful if you go with friends and you both use the coupons. it says one coupon per bill, but they still had a fit that we each had a coupon on our own bills.

3. Marilyn says

A friend and I used this coupon when we met for lunch. We weren’t real impressed. They advertised that they offer free cheddar biscuits with your meal, which we were excited about. (We were thinking how Red Lobster brings you a basket of biscuits.) Anyway, they came out with a small plate with two (yes two) teeny tiny biscuits. We almost started laughing. We had to ask THREE times for more biscuits, and each time they still only brought out two dollop-sized biscuits on a plate. The food was good, but I thought it was a little overpriced. Not sure if I’ll go back?..

4. Elizabeth says

I THINK the code at the bottom MAY be a different one per customer. You could try to use it…but I am not sure it will work. We eat every so often at the one in our area, however my hubby works over in a town almost an hour away and he found the other day that the Ruby Tuesday there is MUCH MUCH better than ours!! Go figure…

5. Kim says

The best deal I’ve found when having this kind of coupon for Ruby Tuesdays is for each person to get the Ruby Mini’s combo. They come with fries (or other side item), and for 40cents more, endless salad bar! Their salad bar is really yummy, with lots of choices, so we usually fill up on salad, and then eat 1 of the 2 minis that come with our meal, and have the leftovers for lunch!

6. Missy says

I LOVED this coupon. We used it for take-out. We ordered a 1/2 slab of ribs, fries, blue cheese cole slaw and four cheddar biscuits for 12.99. We received the Triple Prime Cheddar Burger and fries (9.99 value) for free! No tax or tip…$12.99 for all of this!

7. Susan says

Just used this coupon and was sooooo disappointed. The salad bar had old lettuce, the place was very dated, the mini burgers were a bit dry, my husbands pasta dish was salty, etc…. Yuck!!!!! Sometimes free is no deal at all.