Pampers Gifts to Grow: 50 free points!

Add 50 points to your Pampers Gifts to Grow account with the following codes:

2BEGINEARNING50

Find more Gifts to Grow codes here which may be valid.

Plus, if you’re looking for a way to earn more points towards great rewards, you can now sign up for their referral program and earn 10 points for every person you refer! To sign up for the referral program, first sign up for a Pampers Gifts to Grow account and then click on the “Share” link on the gray toolbar at the bottom of your screen to get your unique referral link.

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

Comments

1. diana says

Has anyone ever used their reward points to get prizes? I don’t have nearly enough and without a little one in diapers any more I’m wondering if it’s worth it.

• Lee says

@diana, oh yes! I got a Duplo Lego set back when my older 2 were in diapers and then just last month I got a free movie ticket and a free large popcorn coupon (can you say cheap date night!)!

2. beth says

oh yes! they don’t expire, so just keep adding the free points MSM posts. my daughter doesn’t use pampers either, but i accumulated enough to get a free potty seat, a 10.00 starbucks card, and two boxes of cherrios in just under two years. (seems like a long time, but it went fast!) their rewards change and go “on sale” all the time too, so keep checking back.

• diana says

@beth, Thanks Beth! I am part of so many rewards programs it’s hard to keep them all straight. But I’ll take your word for it that it’s worth it. Free stuff certainly is fun!

3. Ashley says

Awesome! This allowed me to get a Melissa & Doug chunky wooden puzzle! It will be perfect to put back for a Christmas present.

4. Beth says

I just trade them for the $3 diapers.com credit to go back towards diapers… I just got a $40 box of diapers for about $10 shipped… diapers.com is doing 30% cash back on diapers right now, so it made it to an awesome deal!

5. Megan says

Thanks for the code! I’m only 171 points away from the stroller! I have buy diapers this weekend, so I will be even closer!! Getting excited!