Motivated Moms 3-Month Chore Planner for only $1!

Motivated Moms has clearanced their 2010 Chore Planners to only $2 each. Use coupon code LLNOE to get an additional $1 off, making it only $1!

I have used this in the past and really liked it as it tells you exactly what you need to do each day to keep your home organized and running smoothly. If you struggle with coming up with a plan for home organization, I’d definitely recommend trying it out and seeing if it works for your family.

There are sample pages to check out at the bottom of the products page.

Thanks, Sarah!

photo from Shutterstock

Comments

1. Liz says

I like the looks of this. I am a recent stay at home mom with two under 20 months. Life is busy around here… I’d love to hear about other systems you have tried and see what system you currently use for keeping up the home, childrens needs, and meals. Maybe this could be your new video?

@Liz, I have a post in the works for an upcoming Q&A Tuesday which tackles this a bit. I’m constantly experimenting and tweaking… I’m not sure that I’ll ever find a system which is perfect. :)

2. JoAnna says

I’m with Liz, what do you currently do to keep up the home? I feel like I spend a lot of time cleaning and them within 24 hours the house is a mess again!

@JoAnna, I have a mother’s helper who comes over one day a week — which is a huge blessing and the secret for my being able to keep our home pretty organized and orderly most of the time! I also have found that being vigilant about having the house entirely cleaned and everything put away at least once a day (even if that look only lasts for five minutes!), training the girls to help out and keeping things clutter-free really helps.

But we certainly don’t have all our ducks in a row here and if you were to drop by unannounced, you’d more than likely see at least a few pretty messy rooms — and possibly even some peanut butter fingerprints on the walls. :)

I do aim to keep our house “45-minutes-to-company-ready” at all times — which helps it to rarely get really out of hand. (I used to aim for 15-minutes-to-company-ready, but have added on some extra time and given myself some grace as we’ve added more children to our family!)

3. Erin says

i like the look of this, but wonder how in depth it is, one page doesn’t give the real breakdown of the cleaning schedule. also, i would really prefer something electronic, and in a cell phone app, to add to my google calendar on my phone… can anyone recomend an app like that??? thanks!

• Tori says

Erin, you may want to check out FlyLady.net I know she has email reminders throughout the day, but I don’t know if she’s gone so far as to creating an app.

I need something I can print and hang on the fridge, so I went and bought this offer. If it works well for us, I’ll be snagging the 2011 version.

4. Kristen says

I really like that she has reminders on there other than cleaning, like nail clipping. I don’t have children, but I sure can use this reminder for my pups!

5. Jen says

Well, this sounds great, but do people really have the time to do this level of cleaning everyday?? I’m a single mom that works full time, and goes to school part time. I barely can find the time to eat!

Is there any hope for me?? (Other than hiring someone!) :)

• Emily says

@Jen, Although I’m not a single mom, I do work full time outside the home and my husband has a very demanding job and is also in school part time. I’ve definitely found that making myself organized about household chores keeps me on top of things better. I haven’t checked out the link yet, so I don’t know the level of cleaning every day that you mentioned, but I’m pretty darn sure that working moms like us will not be able to reach the same level as moms who are home more. It’s just not possible, but that’s ok. What I find works for me is that I try to do at least one household chore each night after the kids are in bed rather than trying to fit it all in on the weekends when I am home all day. It only takes a little time each evening, and it frees up my weekends a bit so I can spend more time with my family. I’m not talking big huge chores, but little do-able ones, like clean the 1/2 bath (Monday nights), clean the kitchen sink (Tuesday nights), do kids laundry, etc. I do take one evening where I do nothing extra on top of the daily things that need done (dishes, pack lunches, etc).

Love this! Ordered it, and starting to be more organized today. I recntly ordered the e-mealz plan you have mentioned before, and I absolutely LOVE it! It has made my life so much easier, I used to dread trying to figure out mealtimes, but now I actually enjoy it, and I have come in under budget for groceries almost every week. Maybe this cleaning schedule/Bible reading will make life even smoother for this mama of 3!

7. Elizabeth Sue says

I looked at the pages and really like them. I am going to use up the rest of my 2010 Franklin Covey pages and order these for sure for 2011! Thanks Crystal!

8. Brenda says

You can also use code LLNOE for another $1 off so you can get this 3 month chore planner for a $1. I found the code by doing an online search.

45 minutes to company ready…yeah I’d say that actually is about where our house is most days. Of course that’s because if company is coming I clean like a mad woman LOL.

I am Ms Domesticity in the kitchen, in the sewing room, in the crafting room, with my kids. I cannot clean house. That part of domesticity was left out of my domesticated DNA!

Part of it is not being organized, so maybe something like this would help. Part of it though is that mess doesn’t bother me THAT much. It bothers me enough to be bothered, but not enough to actually DO anything about it *sigh*

10. Jessica says

I started using this last month. I love it!! I’ve been struggling to find a system that works and this has really helped me. So far I have been really happy with all of the areas that are covered…like changing smoke detector batteries and cleaning behind the fridge. I think it’s a great value.

Love this, thanks for sharing! I got the 3 month day calendar with bible reading and the 2011 page per day calendar as well. Yay!

12. Kristene says

Thanks so much for this! I am a stay at home mom that also does day care out of the house. It will be nice to have this to help keep things a little more organized!!! It is also nice to start out with the 3-month for only $1 to see if it is something I will stick to! If it works I will definitely be getting the 2011 calendar!!!

@theresa, Just wanted to say that I bought the 3-month for $1 this morning and I have already gotten more done today than Sun-Tues put together! A clean toilet was definitely worth the dollar! :0)

13. Jill says

I’ve gotta admit, reading these schedules always makes me a bit discouraged. I’m at home with my preschooler and toddler and my husband works 80 hrs a week, so I feel really stretched. After the daily necessities, I find myself needing to choose between cleaning and paperwork/phone calls/etc. It seems like there’s always something suffering. How do you juggle that without going a bit crazy?

14. Sara G says

I bought this yesterday…one of the things on there that will help me…changing heater filters!! I never remember to do that…totally stoked about paying a dollar for it! Super excited! Lots of stuff on there I hate to do…but this way I am challenged to do it!

I do work over nights though and have the kids during the day, so I am sure this will be challenging for me hehe. We’ll see how it goes!!

15. Mary W says

This is a great tool. I work part-time and SAH part-time. I feel like I’m always getting pulled in different directions. This will help me stay focused on doing a few things each day to keep it from getting so overwhelming. It not only plans my cleaning activities, but also those things that should get scheduled and don’t (filters, batteries for smoke detectors, etc.)

16. Robin says

I know the site is “Motivated Moms” and I am a Mom. My kids are grown, and DH is just retiring. I need something like this to keep up with housework (we have a lot of Dr appts and volunteer work). Also, it would be WONDERFUL to have a “Motivated DADS” version of this. My husband’s shed is always a mess, and I seem to be the one doing or at least nagging to get his chores done. Is there or could there be a chore planner for home maintenance tasks such as lawn care, car care, shed or garage upkeep, holiday decorations, gutters, sprinklers, painting, and so forth? For sanity’s sake and of course house upkeep, my husband needs some chores to keep him busy, too!

17. dani says

I’m loving this – after trying it out for $1, I decided to purchase the 2011 for only $7 – worth every penny in my book!