*Hot!* Target: $1/1 produce coupon = free produce

Target has the $1/1 produce coupon available again! Use this on produce which is priced at around $1 and you’ll get it free. You should be able to print this coupon twice per computer. However, you may only be able to use one per transaction.

You can also use the $1/1 Bakery item coupon to get some things from their bakery priced at around $1 for free.

Comments

1. Kristen says

I am very fortunate to have a very lenient Target by my house. Every Sunday/Monday for the past 3 weeks they have re-released this coupon, so I print like 30 of them (I work at a University and use the computer lab) and they allow me to use them all in the same transaction. Don’t also miss the $.50 of their MP bread – which makes bread for a little less than $1!

2. lana says

There is also $1.00 off 2 Market Pantry cheeses . String cheese is $0.40 cents each, but they need to adjust the coupon. YMMV!

3. Meredith says

For the baked goods coupon…
    I live 1/2 a mile from a Super Target and the cheapest selections are:

Archer Farms Garlic Bread for 1.49 – 49 after coupon
    Archer Farms Macaroon Cookies for 1.49 – 49 after coupon
    Market Pantry Cake Slice or Cheese cake slice – 1.99 – 99 after coupon

Sometimes cookies and other things go on sale but I’ve never gotten anything free with this coupon. They will not allow (at our Target) to adjust the .99 cent items to the coupon. The best deal is the garlic bread to use with dinner and leftover sandwiches. It’s a HUGE loaf.

4. Kristen says

I always get free bread with the bakery coupon. At my target they have medium size asiago cheese and sourdough loaves for $.99. I’ve used the coupon several times to buy these.

• Kristen says

@Anja, Yes, they let me use it at my Target. I particularly like to pair these coupons with the items they mark down (they have $3 off bakery item coupons when something is a few days away from expiring – I love when I find their cup cakes with these!).

5. Shannon J says

I got a pound of free roma tomatoes today. Our Target has lots of produce at 1.00 a pound.

6. helen says

i have trouble getting target add printer to download. i have tried numerous times. any suggestions?

7. ericka says

It states on the coupon not valid with .99 items. I do not think that we should try to use coupons when it expressly states that you are not allowed to do something. It is things like this that give couponers a bad name and make it more and more difficult to use coupons without being scrutinized.