*Hot!* $1.50/1 Coffee-Mate Creamer coupon = free at Kroger

There’s a high-value coupon available for $1.50/1 off Coffee-Mate Liquid or Powdered Creamer.

This should make it free or inexpensive at many different stores when paired with a sale. If your Kroger store is running the Kick Off to Savings Sale right now, you should be able to get it free.

Thanks, Money Saving Madness!

Comments

1. Emma K says

Before I was fulling logged in, mine printed off a 75 cent coupon. But after logging in, mine printed the 1.50 coupons. Thanks. These are great with holidays coming up.

• Julie says

@Amber, That happened to me too, but I went ahead and printed the .75 off one and stayed logged in, then in a new window I clicked on Crystal’s link again and it printed fine!

2. Melissa says

Nothing is showing for me either. It tells me page not found. Then I look under offers and got the 1.50 off three and .75 off one.

3. Meagan says

I don’t know if this will work for anyone else but this worked for me!

I logged in from the link above and then clicked my offers and it only showed the 1.50 off three and .75 off 1. I left that screen open so the site would still see I was “logged in” and then clicked on the link posted a second time to bring it up in a different IE screen. Then clicked print and it went through. Make sure to hit your back button to get the second one too :)

Hope this works for the others who are having trouble!

4. Emily says

Same thing as Meagan–I had to login and then try the link to get it to work. Not sure why–but try that if you are having trouble.

5. Angie says

Thanks! I don’t clip/use many coupons, but I do cut corners whenever possible, and making my own Iced Coffee every single morning is the very first thing I do every day to save money! I got “hooked” on the McDonalds “Large Sugar Free Vanilla Iced coffee” at $1.99 a pop, that’s EXPEN$IVE x 7 days in a week! So I make my own with instant coffee, a reusable cup and CoffeeMate Sugar Free Carmel Vanilla – it tastes EVEN BETTER than the McDonalds version and for less than 1/4 the cost (even without the creamer or coffee being on sale or using coupons)!