{Expired} Amazon.com: Box of 234 Pampers Swaddlers for as low as $17.41 ($0.07 per diaper!)

Update: They have sold out of these, but they may be available in another day or so again.

It’s available again! You can get a box of 234 Pampers Swaddlers for as low as $17.41. Here’s how:

::Make sure you are signed up for the free Amazon Mom program (this will give you 30% off select baby items plus free 2-day shipping).

::Add the 234-count box of Pampers Swaddlers diapers, Size 1-2 to your cart via Subscribe & Save. (The price should drop to around $21.76 after you add them to your cart.)

::Add the 20% coupon code from the November issue of Parents magazine to get another 20% off making your total around $17.14 for a box of 234 Pampers Swaddlers diapers. That’s only $0.07 per diaper!

::Once your order ships, be sure to go into your account and cancel your subscription.

Thanks, Shannon!

Comments

1. elisabeth says

could someone please let me know where to find the 20% off coupons in the magazine?? i have looked thru them and cannot find them. thanks!!

2. Jennifer Gamble says

My 4 year old daughter has learned how to cut. Unfortunately she cuts EVERYTHING including my November code! Ugh!

3. marie says

thanks for posting this again. I was bummed the other day because I didn’t have the Parents coupon and then when I went to the mailbox my Nov. issue came. But then the deal was dead!!
    I know the Cabelas and the free books deal didn’t work out this week but I am thrilled about the diapers. I need these for baby #3 due in Jan. It really helps to see what is NEED and what is WANTS.

4. Charity says

“Once your order ships, be sure to go into your account and cancel your subscription.”

I’m confused as to what this means. What am I to cancel? The free Amazon mom trial? Thanks :)

• Jennifer Creswell says

@Charity, The “subscribe and save” subscription. Under your acct, you will see “manage subscribe & save items”, at the bottom right of the current subscription box, hit “cancel this subscription”. Otherwise they will continue to send you the item at whatever interval you chose. HTH!

5. Rich says

I just went to Walmart and found the Parenting magazine has the 20% off coupons in them as well. I got Huggies size 5, 120 diapers for $14.99. $.125/diaper isn’t half bad!

6. Denise says

I don’t understand what you guys mean by expired. . .it still works for me on the Size 2 diapers. I think the poster just means they were sold out of that size.

Remember you have to be signed up for Amazon Mom (it’s free) and then click “Subscribe & Save.” You’ll say you want the diapers delivered every month, but then after you place your order you go into My Account and cancel that. (Otherwise they will ship and bill you automatically.)

The code in the magazine is on a lime-green postcard. If something happened to yours, check your pediatrician or OB’s office, maybe their copy has theirs. Or ask your mom friends on Facebook or Freecycle for theirs if they don’t have kids in diapers anymore.

7. Jessica Snyder says

OMG its working again I almost cried thinking I missed it when it was gone the other day!!!! I Love Amazon!