Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

$2/1 Hungry Man Frozen Dinners coupon

Print a coupon for $2/1 any Hungry Man Frozen Dinner. I’ve heard these are sometimes on sale for as low as $2.50.

Thanks, Chi-Town Cheapskate!

1. Lynn says

you dont have to click the “like” button for this one…just click the link on here and it will take you to the FB page but if you click the get the coupon it takes you straight there:)

2. Rae says

Bummer these were on sale for less than $2 during a mega event a kroger recently. Hopefully they go on a good sale again soon! Thanks :)

How did this coupon get posted on so many sites? It’s VERY obviously fake. When a coupon is not hosted on a brand’s official facebook page, it’s a dead giveaway. This is a World of Warcraft player’s page, and his location is Mongolia. Is there something I’m missing?

This coupon is hosted on Smartsource so it should be a legitimate coupon. As to why they released it on the particular page they did, I haven’t a clue.

4. Michelle says

I tried to redeem this coupon today at my local Kroger. They told me it was a fake and it wouldn’t be honored. Sad.

They also told me that they don’t honor internet coupons for $2. Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience?

5. Linda says

I used 2 of these coupons at the Landen Kroger today with no problem. The cashier said these are NOT fake coupons, and they’ve been accepting them all week with no issues. You might check your service desk, as someone is misinformed.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy