$1/1 Simply Lemonade, Orange or Apple coupon = $0.02 to $1.04 at Target (Facebook offer)

Update: I posted this last night and people couldn’t get the coupon to print. Try the link below and let me know if it works now.

There’s a new $1/1 Simply Lemonade, Simply Orange or Simply Apple coupon available.

Target reportedly has the single serve bottles for only $1.02, making them $0.02 after this coupon. Or, the full-sized bottle is only $2.04, making it $1.04 after this coupon.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

Love this coupon, thanks so much for sharing! Our local walmart also has the large ones for $2, so this coupon makes it only $1, plenty to share with the whole family :)

2. Jen says

Bummer. This coupon must have already hit its print limit. I just tried printing from my laptop purchased 5 weeks ago and it said I had already printed the maximum number of times allowed.

• Jen says

@Jen, I posted the above from home last night but was just able to print it while at work this morning so I think the link or coupon or something has since been fixed. Yeah!

3. Ashley says

It worked for me and I was able to print this coupon twice! My husband loves their lemonade!!

4. Katie says

Just printed without a problem! (I always have to use FF with FB coupons like that. For some reason it never works in IE.)

5. marie says

Yah! It worked. I love this OJ but rarely by it. Thanks.

Oh, and can someone tell me how to go back to old posts. There was a post about the Nabisco coupon for the small ones at Walmart but I couldn’t remember the price quoted. At my Walmart they are $1.00 each. Also for the Hersey Bliss single bars. Are you finding them at your Walmart? I could only find them at Target for $1. Thanks. I am addicted to this site.

• Shauna says

@marie,
      At the top of the page on the right hand side there is a box where you can search for older deals or when you get to the bottom of the homepage if your deal is not on that page you click for older posts and just keep going till you find what you want.

You can use the search option in the sidebar or you can just click on the “More Deals” button at the bottom of the page to go back to older posts.

Thanks! I love this juice in my homemade orange julius recipe that make. I don’t usually see a coupon for it, so I am glad to get this one.

7. Brooke says

Crystal,
    How do you purchase multiple items that only allow one coupon per purchase? Do you do separate transactions, or just stick with a single item?

One coupon per purchase means you can only one coupon per item purchased. So if you’re buy three of the same items, you can use three of the same coupons. I hope that helps!

8. Lynelle says

Yeaaa!! It worked for me! My husband loves their orange juice (it is the best!!) so this coupon will come in very handy! Thanks a lot!!!

9. marie says

Crystal and Shauna-
    I have looked and I don’t see a more deals button and the only search I find is called looking for something but it has very specific topics and so if there was a post about Walmart item i can’t find it. And when i go under stores it only has the current ones. Maybe I’m being really blond today, however, I’ve been trying this for weeks and not finding it.

10. Megan says

It tells me I’ve already reached print limit – I’ve never even seen a coupon for this juice before, much less have printed it!

11. Katherine says

It printed two for me! I have had that happen before though, like Megan said–coupon says I have reached my print limit when I have never printed that coupon before. Boy, it that frustrating!!

12. rachel says

Those prices aren’t correct at my Target.

The individual bottles are $1.29 and the small Oj is $2.99 but the large container is marked $3.29 down from $5 something so $2.29 for the large bottle!

13. Jeffrey says

It’s strange. I thought the coupon printed out fine for me, but maybe it didn’t. I tried to use it at Target and it didn’t scan so they wouldn’t take it. Has this happened to anyone else?