$1.50/1 Coffee-Mate coupon = free at Walgreens next week

The $1.50/1 Coffee-Mate coupon is still available. If you’re having trouble printing it, reader Megan said:

I don’t know if this will work for anyone else but this worked for me! I logged in from the link above and then clicked my offers and it only showed the $1.50/3 and $0.75/1. I left that screen open so the site would still see I was “logged in” and then clicked on the link posted a second time to bring it up in a different IE screen. Then I clicked “print” and it went through. Make sure to hit your back button to get the second one, too.

Walgreens is going to have Coffee-Mate on sale Buy One, Get One Free next week (2 for $2.99). Buy two and use two $1.50/1 coupons to get both free after the coupons and sale!

Thanks, Adventures in Savings!

Comments

1. Laura says

Thank you! It worked fine for me. I don’t personally use CoffeeMate but I buy the powdered version whenever it is on a good sale to donate to the troops.

2. Amber says

Thanks!! I’ve been trying to print this all week and it only worked with your tips. Thanks SO much!!

3. Meagan says

Thank you so much Crystal for posting and using my comment! I’m so glad that it is helping others! :)

I’ve been reading your blogs for a long while now, started off over at BiblicalMotherhood and am so grateful to have a place I can come and check out the deals quickly inbetween rasing my two littles.

4. Shawn says

Thanks so much! I use so much coffee creamer! For some reason my printer printed 3 coupons! Sweet!
    FYI, I have a MAC and I can’t ever print coupons via Firefox or Safari. I have to shut down and open up windows and go through Internet Explorer when I print coupons. For some reason, most of these coupon sites are not MAC friendly! ;o)

• Sarah says

@Shawn,

I’m on a MacBook Pro and rarely have any trouble. I’ve printed 50+ coupons from various websites (using Safari) the last 2 days and only 1 hasn’t worked. Do you have the most recent versions of Safari/Firefox?

• Shawn says

@Sarah, You know Sarah, I don’t know if I have the most recent versions of FF & Safari but thanks for the tip….I’ll look into that! :o)

5. Lyla says

Thank you very much for the tip. Fortunately it worked fine for me with the first link. Printed two @ $1.50 each. I use this in my tea, so ‘ll be hitting Walgreen’s next week for more.

I LOVE coffeemate in my coffee. Sadly, and knowing how health conscious most of you are, I just read a new study released and printed by that Doc Oz guy, says that nondairy creamer blocks the body’s ability to use any of the good antioxidants in coffee.
    I’m so sad about that, but they said cream, half and half, or coffee does not block them. Guess I need to start hunting for half and half deals. (FYI sugar also blocks it but honey and agave don’t.)

7. lorie says

i asked walgreens if they rung up buy on get on free items half and half but they said they didnt they rung up one full price and the other nothing. so i cant use two coupons. is that really how it works or do they not know the walgreens coupon policies? please help

• Brandi says

@lorie,
      I was wondering the same thing until I went to their website and viewed their coupon policy.

In regards to B1G1 Free, it states:
      “When items are featured in a Buy One, Get one Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not gow below zero for the items being purchased.”

However, the policy also states:
      “The coupon amount must be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value.)

It’s a little confusing, so i’d recommend printing a copy of the policy and taking it with you.

Good luck and hope that helps!

8. Sara says

Woohoo!!

I was bummed because I forgot to bring them with me to the grocery store last week (hadn’t filed them in my coupon box yet) but God was looking out for me, even in the teeny tiny things. Now I can get my favorite creamer for FREE!

9. Stephanie says

I always get excited about these, then sad because it is $.01 less than the coupon and my store won’t take them. “It is coupon fruad”, according to them. Anyone run into this and know how to avoid it?

10. Sarah :) says

Yay Megan!!! it worked for me too, and it wouldn’t have if you hadn’t pointed that out.

11. Meredith says

I got this coupon to print. I went to Wal-Mart and the price listed was 1.78. I thought .28 was a good deal even though a lot of people were saying that they were free at other stores. I don’t store travel so I picked it up. Well, I’m also one of those who check each item as it’s rang up by the cashier to make sure it’s what I saw. It rang up for an even 1.50!!! So this COULD be free at your Wal-Mart. It was for me!

12. ellen says

as soon as I hit my back button, I got a statement that said you have already printed this coupon…so can’t do two, but will use the one I did get.

13. michelle says

I brought my $1.50 off coupons to Walmart last week after reading on a blog that they were on sale there for $1.58. When I got there, they were actually marked $1.82 but I decided to get them anyway, figuring 32 cents wasn’t bad. At the register, they actually rang up as $1.50! So after using coupons, they were FREE. Same deal as Walgreens this week! Also, those $70 in Savings booklets from Safeway have $1/1 coupons for Coffee mate in them

14. Randi says

How can you use 2 coupons if 1 is free? You’re really only paying for 1 so that means 1 coupon.

15. sarah says

Our Walgreens also didn’t allow me to use 2 coupons. But according to their policy they should. Hmmmmmm…do I call them. Walmart wouldn’t let me use it too. Their reply was then we would be giving it to you for free. Yeah, duh, that’s why I came. Ps. You just gave me 2 degree deoderants for free and 4 Gain Dishsoap for free.

But in my efforts to get home I just kindly took my coupons and went home. Guess I’ll just go to Target because I have NEVER had a problem with them.