Walmart: Current Deals

Here are the best deals at Walmart right now with thanks to Heather from Passion for Savings and Melea from Freebies 2 Deals for their help in compiling them. Please keep in mind that Walmart deals vary by region so not all of the prices listed here will be valid at all stores.

Gain Dishwashing Soap (11 oz) – $0.97

Use $1/1 printable
$0.50 after coupon

Yoplait Yogurt (32 oz.) – $2.28
Use $0.50/1 printable
Or use $0.50/1 coupon from the 8/22 SmartSource insert
$1.78 after coupon

See the full list of Walmart deals here and here.

Did you find a great deal at Walmart? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your Walmart deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your Walmart deals post will be deleted.

Comments

1. Erica says

I went to walmart today (indiana) to use my $5 off of 5 Kraft coupon and the cashier said she could only put it in for $2, was this ok! No, it’s a $5 dollar coupon and she said she could not override so I had her remove the items. Really clearly it was a $5 coupon and she wanted me to let it go for $2. She nuts…

• Janie says

@Erica,

My cashier did the same thing, it only took 2.50 off and she said, “well, it’s probably because the state that issued the coupon has different taxes”

What!?

I asked her to call over a manager and he overrode it and took the $5 off :)

Wal-Mart FRUSTRATES me!!! It happens almost every time I go in, I have to call over a manager, it sure discourages me from shopping there :(

@Janie,
        I had the same problem. but I didn’t fight it, so I only got a portion off. Luckily I had gotten a 3.88 bag of cheese so at least I only missed out on 1.12. But the cashier looked at me like I was scum for even using a coupon and my daughter was being a pill so I just took my 3.88 instead of 5 and left. Didn’t even think of calling over the manager though.

• Christina says

@Erica,
      The same thing happened when I used mine today. (I’m in Oregon) The cashier noticed and immediately called a manager over and fortunately they wiped out the 2.50 and put it in manually for the $5.00. We recently moved here so I’ve only been shopping at this Walmart for a couple of months but so far so good, though I think it could have gone either way depending on who the cashier was. I hated the Walmart where we used to live and refused to shop there, so it won’t take much for me to leave the new one if I start having issues there.

This might be a silly question, but what region do you pull your walmart deals from. I live in northeastern Ohio and am trying to figure out if we have the same deals :)

Thanks for the link ups Crystal. I find a lot of deals by visiting other sites from your link ups. BTW, I love your posts on staying at home. It is a big encouragement for me while I’m staying at home with the kids.

4. Sharla says

I first went to Hy-Vee, but their policy is not to take any coupons in value over $2.50. So I didn’t buy the cheese.

I live in Iowa and my Wal-mart did the same thing – would only take $2 off. I should have stood my ground, but I didn’t.

Actually, this is the first time I’ve ever had a problem with Wal-mart.

That Kraft coupon is being called fraudulent at Albertson’s. They won’t even let you use it. They said it had something to do with the Kraft company doing something sneaky with their five dollar catalina deal and making it into a coupon of their own. This may be causing problems for it in other stores. I’m just sayin. I’m going to try it myself but definately be willing to just ask them to delete the items if it does not work.

…oh, and i tried two different Albertson’s in two different towns (because the cheese would have been free) but same thing. It’s a high alert coupon for them.

7. Carissa says

Would someone be willing to tell me the expiration date for the $1/1 Gain Q and the $4/2 Rolaids Q? This is so annoying, I know. I have access to a bank of donated Qs, but they are orgainized by expiration date. Thanks!

8. Dawn says

The Kraft Coupon –

When I went to Walmart, I purposely included a bag of cheese that had an ad on it for the $5 Q Kraft website. (I just had a hunch this would be an issue.) When it scanned at $2, I pulled out the bag, showed the cashier, who got a CSM to override it. Right away they both when “OH! It is real!” (duh) If you can show them a bag of cheese showing that Kraft has a printable $5 Q available, they can see with their own eyes that it isn’t fraudulent. (I am so very tired of cashiers and managers trying to either reject or mark down obviously valid Qs; not only do they get face value, but an additional 8 cents for their efforts!)

9. Ashley says

I tried to pick up the downy ball today and the cashier said the coupon did not work with the purchase. Furthermore, she said they cannot except coupons that have overage. Walmart always gives me grieve. Augh!

10. Marie says

Kraft Coupon–

I had a cashier stare me down as if I had created the coupon myself. No offense, but if I was going to make a fraudulent coupon it would be for $5 any two items, not 5!

11. nancyr says

I had the Kraft coupon ring up for $2.00 at WalMart, too. I asked why it was ringing up at $2.00 and he looked at it and said did you buy five, so I showed him the five he had bagged, and he overrode it.
    I have had great luck with young male cashiers, and not with middle aged, or older women. Now I look for a lane with male cashiers. Second choice is young women. Works every time.

12. Katy says

I used my Kraft at a Walmart in Indiana today and it rang up for $1.98 off…I told them that wasn’t right and they called over the floor manager. He said that it wasn’t going to let him do it, that too many people are passing out fake coupons, okay so they are passing out fake money too, does that mean you aren’t going to accept cash anymore??? They took that 1.98 off even though that is what scanned and handed me my coupons back. I should have made them cancel my entire order but I was too fustrated and flustered. I have written a strongly worded letter to Corp because on the cheese that we bought there was a advertisment for the exact same coupon I was using. DUH….it’s not a fake. We’ll see if they send me back my $10 or not…what’s more than that I used the GAIN coupons 1.00 off and the Gain was only .97 cents so they paid me to take it out of the store and wouldn’t accept my cheese coupons when they accepted my other printed coupons. GRRRR…..I’m very fustrated, I never would have bought that much cheese if I hadn’t had the coupons.