Snapfish: 5×7 Everyday Photo Book for $1.99 shipped

Snapfish is offering their 20-page 5×7 Everyday Photo Book for only $1.99 shipped right now when you use coupon code babybook at checkout.

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

Comments

1. Jill says

I was wondering the same thing…any idea how long til it expires? Just wondering if I need to stay up late tonight to get it done. :-)

2. Deidra says

Just finished making my book – it was actually a total of 2.17 with the LA sales tax, but still a great price for something that is forever!

3. April says

Thank you!! My total was $2.13. This is my first photo book and it only took me about 45 minutes to put it together. Very excited to get this book of my daughter’s firsts from this summer (dance, preschool, haircut and gymnastics)!

4. Maria says

I just finished my book and it came out to exactly $1.99 in Florida. What an amazing deal!!!! Thanks so much!

this took me forever to do, but only because it was my first one and i’m obviously not as savvy as i thought. ;)

thanks so much! i can’t wait to get it!

6. bobbi says

$2.13 in nj, awesome deal! I did a photo book of my sister in laws bridal shower as part of her wedding present. Thanks!!

7. Agnes says

aNY TIps on how to create this book w/o spending hours on it? i’m not too swift w/ these kind of things? thanks so much

I just finished mine, and it came out to $2.10 in VA. Now I’m wondering if the code can be used more than once per account! I used autofill, and I was suprised how good it looked. Then I just rearranged a few of the photos and added a little text. I was surprised how quickly it can be done once you get the hang of it! Thanks for a great deal, Crystal!

9. becca says

Thank you so much! just completed and ordered a book of photos and narrative from my daughter’s 2nd birthday party. She will LOVE it. Only $2.15 – what a GREAT deal!

10. Caryn says

Thanks so much! I did one of our summer vacation and another on my husband’s account of the kid’s birthdays! Funny how different the different states tax is I paid $2.17 each!

11. Caroline says

I just spent 45 minutes creating one, only to have Snapfish not accept the security code from the back of my credit card. I’ve ordered from other sites with this card and not had a problem. I plan to call tomorrow to see what the problem is and if they can fix it. Hopefully they’ll be able to give me the discount over the phone if that’s what it comes to. Very frustrated! But thanks for the code, hopefully I’ll get it to work so my mother in law can get a cute book of pictures from our beach vacation for her birthday.