Savvy Savings: Local kid-friendly savings

Savvy Savings is a brand-new site offering local savings for parents. Similar to Groupon, they have limited-time deals for local attractions — all of which are kid-friendly.

They are currently offering a weekly deal in the following cities, with more to come soon:

Atlanta
Boston
Denver
Minneapolis
New York Metro
Philadelphia
San Diego
San Francisco Bay
Seattle
Tampa
Charlotte
Houston
Indianapolis
Dallas

Comments

1. Stacey says

That is an awesome deal!!! I wish I could use it…I’m in Indy! The fine print reads that you can not have been a member within the past 2 years. I just let mine expire last month….Bummer!!!

2. Jen says

I saw this earlier this week on Bargain Briana. I am in a suburb of Indy and am so excited about this offer! My hubby and I have been wanting to get a membership for our two-year-old but were wincing at the $120 annual price tag. $60 is so much more reasonable and within our budget! YEAH!!!!

3. Tina says

I’m excited about Savvy Savings! I looked on the museum website and realized that a membership does not include free admission, just a discount of $1 per person. It still may be a good deal for some people, but I thought I’d share!

4. Megan says

I live in Kokomo (50 miles north) and I’m so happy to see this deal!! Here is an even better incentive: if you buy a year membership, you can take up to 2 free guests each time you visit! My friend has a year membership and takes friends all the time!

• Kelly says

You must buy a family +2 membership to bring guests. The offer stated, is a great deal, but is only limited to your immediate family (parents = children).

5. Teresa says

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this!! So very happy, we have been hoping for a deal and waiting, what a wonderful surprise:)

6. Diana says

I used to work there and membership does include free admission for your family. If you want to bring guests, you’ll have to buy a family+2 membership. It is an amazing place and well worth the money. I live two hours away now and still buy a membership every year.

7. Megan says

I was so excited to see the photo from the Indy museum on this post! We just moved away from Indianapolis, but really loved the children’s museum (even though we don’t have any kids!). I hope many are able to get in on this great deal!

8. Kelly says

Another Hoosier here- THANK YOU SO MUCH for the link to the 50% off q to the Museum!!!!!!!! It is such an awesome place- we will definitely get our $$ out of this purchase!

9. Jiya says

Thank you! The NY deal for this week is great — $17 for 1 adult and 1 child admission to Galli Theater ($35 value). This looks like it will be lots of fun. Thanks so much for sharing!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy