Rite Aid: Nivea Creme Tins free plus overage

Nivea products are on sale Buy One, Get One 50% off this week at Rite Aid. Plus, when you purchase two Nivea products, you get a $2 UP Reward. Here’s how to get free Nivea Creme tins:

Buy 2 Nivea Creme tins (pictured above) for $1.48 (regularly $0.99 each, but only $1.48 total after the Buy One, Get One 50% Off sale)
Get a $2 UP Reward
Free plus a small money-maker after the UP Reward

It appears the limit is 10 on this, though that has not been completely verified.

See more deals at Rite Aid here.

Thanks to I Am a Money Magnet for the deal and photo.

If you plan to buy diapers, you could use these Up+ rewards to get the Pampers Deal (>50% off with Up+ rewards).

If you have $20 worth of Up+ from Nivea deal, combine with $5 off $25 VV coupon to get two $19.99 Pampers boxes with $15 OOP, and get back $20 Up+.

2. nicole says

I did it in separate transactions; 12 times- all 12 transactions printed a $2 +UP reward. You can’t roll it since you don’t meet the $2 mark.

3. Melissa R says

Went to 2 different RAs bought 8 Niveas both times, 4 $2 +UPs printed off both times. Both times I did this in one transaction. I plan to hit up a few more RAs tomorrow I have 10 within a short distance so have to scoop up this deal! Next week they have a good Huggies deal so I will be saving my +UP for that.

4. Diana says

First of all, thank you for sharing this deal with us! I won’t have know about it if it wasn’t for you. I just bought two Nivea from Rite Aid because there were only three left on the shelf. Everything went smoothly and I got my $2 + UP Reward. Yea! I was thinking buying more in another Rite Aid store but, on the flier it said “$2 + UP Reward when you buy 2. Limit 1 offer per household.” Is it true there is a limit 1 per household?

5. Sandra says

The RA I finally found some at rang up regular price + my card discount and the cashier said they were not on sale (as if people were asking before me). I didn’t buy them so I don’t know if the RR would’ve printed.

6. Lorie says

I didn’t know this was a rolling deal. I would’ve bought two more (I only had one more coupon). Oh, well! I was able to use the $2/2 Nivea coupon. I didn’t know if it would work since it said it was for lip care but decided to just try it. So, it was a $2.52 money maker! Woohoo!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy