Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Course for $23 (originally $199!)

The Hooked on Phonics Master Reader Course is originally $199.95, but it’s on clearance for $49.95 right now. Plus, when you use coupon code SLICK55 you’ll get an additional 55% off the clearance price making it less than $23 plus shipping!

You can use the coupon code SLICK55 to get 55% off almost anything else on their site as well.

Comments

1. lisa says

I put in “Hooked on Phonics” in ebates search and it came up 10% cash back through ebates. So, I guess you can do this too and get money back also? That would be great if you can.

Thanks so much for sharing this! I got in on the last deal you told for HOP for my K5 dd and like it so much that I was just starting to think I should get it for my 7 yo. This will be perfect! What a God thing! And a great deal!

3. Monica says

THANK YOU! My husband and I decided 2 nights ago that we really needed to invest in HOP for our youngest daughter even though it totally wasn’t in the budget. This was PERFECT timing!

4. Tara says

Make sure you look to see the compatibility! NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7, VISTA, OR MAC. I have Vista.. So it won’t work on either of my computers. I just wanted to make sure that people interested in purchasing saw that.

5. glenda says

Thank you! I too ordered it through e-bates and it said 10% back! Our 8 yo son is really struggling with our current reading program and we have been considering HOP. This looked perfect!

6. Trinity says

I wound up ordering the Hooked on French. I have been wanting my kids to start learning another language. This should be fun!

7. Bethany says

If you use the search box and type Master Reader, you will be given serveral options including the Master Reader Premium Edition which is also on sale for $49.95 and is compatible with Vista and Mac. (The Master Reader set in the overstock section is specifically named XP edition and I don’t believe it is Premium either.)

8. Bethany says

*sorry – I do see now that not quite as much is included in the MR Premium as the one in overstock, but its still a nice set with the 55% off.