CVS: Possible free Revlon products

When you scan your CVS card at the price scanner, some people are getting a coupon for $7 off $15 Revlon Color Cosmetics as well as a “Free Charm With any $15 Beauty Purchase”. Revlon has an ECB deal running this week: Buy $15 worth of any Revlon Cosmetics, Get $6 ECBs (Limit 1). If you get these coupons, here’s how to get some free beauty products:

Buy 1 Revlon eye shadow at $4.99
Buy 1 Revlon nail polish at $4.39
Buy 1 Revlon eye shadow 4-pack at $6.49

Use $7/$15 Beauty CVS coupon
Use 3 $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetics coupons from the 9/12 SmartSource insert or in a store flier (shown above)
Spend $5.87 plus tax out of pocket, Get a $6 ECBs (plus, if you got the free beauty charm coupon, this order will qualify you for that as well! You may have to ask at the register for it.)
Free after ECBs and coupons

If you want to hang onto your coupon, you can use it next week at CVS when they are running the following deal: Buy 1 Revlon nail polish at $3.99, Get $3 Extra Bucks (Limit 6). Here’s the deal you can do:

Buy 4 Revlon nail polish at $3.99 each
Use $7/$15 CVS Beauty coupon

Use 4 $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetics coupons from the 9/12 SmartSource insert or in store coupons
Spend $4.96 plus tax out of pocket, Get $12 ECBs
Free plus $7 money-maker — please note that this deal starts next week (10/4)

Thanks, Michelle, for the deal and photo and to Frugal Living and Having Fun for the deal scenario for next week.

Comments

1. Steph says

There were also several $2 off coupon wrapped around the tops of lipsticks at my CVS- they were a red coupon, tightly wound around the caps.

Week 10/3 Revlon Deal!!

All Revlon Nail $3.99
    Earn $3 Extra Bucks (Limit 6)
    Buy (4) Revlon Nail $3.99 each = $15.96
    Use (4) $1/1 $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetics coupons from the 9/12 SmartSource insert or in store coupons
    Stack: $7/$15 CVS Coupon (Now printing at Price Scanner)
    Pay out of pocket $4.96 – Earn $12 Extra Bucks
    $FREE *PLUS $7.04 Money Maker

3. Christine says

Crystal, can you recommend a CVS & Walgreens deal site that puts together deal scenarios for those of us who only have ONE copy of each coupon? I get so many great deals thanks to you and I love and recommend your site to everyone I know, but I find it hard to work your deal scenarios because they often include 2,3, or more copies of the same coupon to make them work. Thank you so much for your awesome site!!

4. Brandi says

Does anyone know when these $7/$15 CVS coupons are expiring? I haven’t gone to scan my card yet because I’m afraid it will end up being one of those “One Day Only” deals, and would therefore not be able to use it on the awesome deal next week. Thanks!

I find these things so confusing, not being a regular drugstore shopper!!! However I have been saving up coupons for makeup… because I am going to a wedding this fall and, sad to say, I threw away all my make up because the newest stuff was from MY wedding (8 years ago, ew!). So I am going to take the plunge here :)

6. Shannon K says

aww man….no $7/$15 coupon for me, but I do have a coupon for buy a Revlon lipstick get a nail polish free. Could you still get the ECB’s ??? TIA Shannon K