$0.90/1 Glory Foods product = inexpensive canned vegetables

Print a coupon for $0.90 off 1 Glory Foods product. Use this on the canned vegetables to get them inexpensively — or possibly even free.

Thanks, Money Saving Madness!

Comments

1. Debbie says

I Love this product the canned greens are as close to cooking them fresh I ever had out of a can! They are flavored so well! They have Mustard Greens, Mixed Greens, Turnip Greens and Black eyed peas and Green beans they are all flavored as southern cooks would…. and they also have fresh already cleaned greens in produce area. Thanks so much for this find the canned items are usually just under $2 a can so this will make buying them so much better! Yeah! I really recommend these if you love southern cooking! Make some cornbread and glass sweet tea maybe fried chicken or chicken fried steak and MMmmmm!

2. Susan says

I love the Glory green beans! Mix 1 can of Glory beans with 1 can of regular green beans for perfectly flavored green beans. Glory beans are a little too spicy for our taste by themselves.

3. Lana says

Publix has the large cans of greens on Advantage Buy for $1.79 right now and last night I saw some varieties of beans and veggies in the small cans were $1.13 so only 23 cents after the coupon.

4. Haila says

We love the Glory seasoned black eyed peas! They make really great bean and rice burritos.

Thanks for the awesome coupon link!

5. Karen T says

There does not seem to be a limit on how many you can print (I just did 5), and it does not mention not to double on them, so I am hoping it is going to be worth $1.80 at ShopRite!! If so, I will be using one at every shopping trip until December 31st!!

6. Cheryl says

They also have spices that I really like using.
    Plus I sometimes see fresh mustard or collard greens in the produce section

I’m also hoping the stores double them; the bar code does start with a 5