Swagbucks: Five free Swag Codes today!

Swagbucks is having a Swag Code Extravaganza today and they’ve promised to release five different free codes you can add to your account to bump up your point totals and get you closer to a free gift card!

Roland over at The Coupon Pro is going to be at his computer all day long watching Swagbucks and letting you know the minute a new code is released. If you want to be in-the-know, you can hop on over to the page he’s set up here to find out when each of the five codes are released.

And if you’ve not signed up with Swagbucks yet, remember that you have a few days left to sign up and get 70 free bonus points!

Comments

I finally signed up for Swagbucks. I was concerned with their agreement you have to accept about them having the right to use your name and picture for their advertising while releasing them for any fault for your lack of privacy, ….death….So, I did NOT sign up through Facebook (no access to a picture that way) and my dog is technically going to be giving away gift cards this Christmas.

2. Tricia says

Good idea! My dog will be giving gift cards this Christmas as well!! Thanks for reading the fine print!

3. Martha says

I think theyr cheatin us i usually have won some just by searching by now….and all i get is the survey,poll,and offers along with the universal code.

4. Amy says

I don’t know who has figured it out but I signed up and am extremely disappointed. Every time a new code comes out it never works for me. i enter it over and over till I give up. It doesn’t say expired, i watch the case sensitive thing, i don’t copy and paste but always it tells me to give a valid code. So sadly I think i will not be able to this and I was hoping to it sounded great.

• eunice b says

@Amy, Sometimes there is a space after the last letter….before you click “gimme”…this has given me an error before if I don’t remove the space. Another thing to watch is to make sure you enter the word or words exactly how they say, which you did say you’re watching. Sometimes you need to run the two words together as one word. Keep trying…it does actually work, and we’ve been using them and happy with them for over 1 1/2 yrs!

5. Martha says

Theres some sort of word scramble thing i have seen mentioned. Does anyone know what that means?

@Martha,
      With each code today, there will part of a code given and at the end when you put them all together you will have a code.

And the THIRD code is out…this one doesn’t last long though!

6. Martha says

thanks how do i pick apart the letters i have all three so far..And they did make us work for number 3!

I haven’t had any problems with copying and pasting all three codes so far. I’m not sure why some of you are having problems, as I tend towards having issues with the simplest things myself!